Reviews for Harry Potter and the Chrysalis
qalthrowaway chapter 11 . 5/26
A tremendously entertaining story, and one that clearly speaks to a thoughtful and hard-working mind. Best wishes to the author.
Sidoine Apollinaire chapter 1 . 5/23
Ah, shit, I made a mistake. I've seen "Published: Dec 18, 2016" and mistook it with the update date. Last update was a few months ago, so you might very well be continuing this.

So : Great story ! Hope you keep up with the good work !
Sidoine Apollinaire chapter 36 . 5/23
Yet another unfinished story...
This one was worth the time, though.
You might never see this, or might see and not care.
Too much chapter 36 . 5/14
Harry-Potter-and-the-Chrysalis It has been really hard to read this. Your character of Harry does not follow any real form of logic. Now, after reading chapter 36 and the requirements of Death. I can clearly say, "This is where I leave you." At this point, you are not writing an actual story, but going purely for shock value with no true hope for a cohesive narrative.
Jimbocous chapter 36 . 5/11
Thanks for a great read so far. Sure hope you find your way back to this at some point.
ATH3R1S chapter 36 . 5/1
I’ll start by saying that I’ve read both “the accidental Horcrux” and “the chrysalis” three times already (yeah, I know, I guess I’m a bit on the obsessive side of the fandom but I really couldn’t help it) and I can honestly say this is the best fan fiction I have ever read. It is not just because of the writing style (which enthralls me, by the way) but also because you can make your characters feel so real. They are just as unpredictable as real people. They are prone to mistakes like everyone is and I think is easy to relate to them. If I have to be really honest, I guess my review is a bit biased on the fact that your fic got me out of a very tight spot…. But that is unimportant. What really matters is that I love your work and I would really love to see you finish it although if you can’t, for whatever reason, is totally fine. Take care.
Imperator Matthew Basil Caesar chapter 26 . 4/2
New scammander reference
Imperator Matthew Basil Caesar chapter 25 . 4/1
We understand it bro
Imperator Matthew Basil Caesar chapter 23 . 4/1
I wanted to Avery in the order of the midnight sun
Imperator Matthew Basil Caesar chapter 22 . 4/1
Hey I love the novel all quiet on the western front
Death'sAngel18 chapter 36 . 3/7
Thank you for the beautiful story, it was incredibly well written and I will hold out hope that someday you might want to finish it but I'm just glad you posted these last few chapters! I can't believe Tom is gone! Sirius's death also broke me, he was so much fun in this story! Thank you again and hope you're doing well!
SvenskaSkalman chapter 1 . 2/28
Really great writing
Falbala03 chapter 35 . 2/7
I'm so glad you published these chapters ! I love this story and I understand that life can get in the middle of it, or that motivation is not what it used to be. There still are about a million questions of what's happening after.
I just wonder if is this the end and we get to imagine what comes next, or do you think you will continue this if you can/want ? Thank you so much !
UnknownUserNr47 chapter 11 . 1/30
My only complaint comes from me being a fan of Hermione and the main char in these story’s. But, alas, it was never meant to be. No use in crying over spilled milk. Keep the story interesting and I don’t care what they do beging closed doors.
„ I don't like 'em putting Potions in the water that turn the freakin' magicals gay!“ - Uncle Vernom probably
imnotahorcrux chapter 36 . 1/26
ok... I honestly just finsihed Harry Potter and The Accidental Horcrux, and I, as always, checked the reviews.
I guess it's my fault that I got a bit spoiled. Not to the whole plot, but enough that made me skipped to the latest chapter and skimmed it.
Suffice to say that I'm content with the first book lol. I just had a panic attack from schoolworks, and I don't think I'm fit for any kind of angst rn. I grew to love this Harry and Tom tandem, and I feel like reading this would just hurt. This latest chapter seems to indicate so.
...
Right ... I'm going to pretend I didn't just read these last few paragraphs.I don't even know the whole context, but THAT just broke me. damn it.
1,806 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »