Reviews for Harry Potter and the Classification Potion
Nessa2685 chapter 2 . 7/3
what is a 'little' in this situation? why are they putting him in a diaper? i am so confused.

great story though.
Hi just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this story thank you
I love this story so much
This is an amazing story. I read this story if I ever want to feel warm and fuzzy in little space. Thank you for writing this and for making it so long. Thank you
AshbelleRyland chapter 72 . 5/22
Is this story finished?
AshbelleRyland chapter 27 . 5/22
I think chapter 28 is my favorite, it's so cute! I hope you end up writing more stories like this.
aussieax377 chapter 7 . 5/13
dear Mr or miss writer
, I love this snarry fan fiction. despite rude comments I believe you did a great job with grammar and that. if you struggle you can always ask fans... such as I or asking on pages for help editing, not that you need it.
Misaki chapter 13 . 5/7
Is harry the same size as he was as 17 or did he shrink?
taiye2001 chapter 1 . 4/23
zianourry fanfic
Xovercrazy chapter 7 . 4/7
hey just wanted to say your story is awesome and good on you for writing in a second language. Might I say that I had know idea you were writing in a second language until I read you saying so. Your grammar is amazing considering the fact that English sucks to learn in the first place. I have no suggestions for you on random wordings or spelling mostly because I dyslexic and me trying to correct you would be counter productive. you spelled these wrong. You look there all spelled right, next thing you know your telling me of like I am one of those assholes in your top AN. That's happened before and it sucks, for both sides. Any way your story is awesome and I look forward to seeing more.
Snarry2013 chapter 7 . 4/4
I love this story! It is so cute!
kydarkangel2007 chapter 8 . 3/28
Im a little myself i came into the BDSM lifestyle about 5 yrs ago and knew i was a little i have a caregiver whos the very best.
I would say for English not being your first language that you've done quite well. Also that your representation of D/s relationships and how therapeutic they can be is wonderful!
I’m so sad to see this come to an end. I have read it multiple times and very much enjoyed it! I would love to see you wrote another littleHarry story soon!
Fanfictionranger chapter 72 . 2/5