Reviews for Harry Potter and the Classification Potion
Why doesn't harry use magic he has it he defeated Voldemort why doesn't he use that to get away or aparate at that
Evy19 chapter 1 . 8/17
Love it
Great story also I want ask what happened to Mike did Sully want a new friend who is like Boo?
jul14.06.20 chapter 3 . 4/4
Liked the story it was good but the only thing that bothers me is that Harry would think he wasn't wanted, he always knew he would be wanted especially since he killed voldemort thats one of the things that hates about his life is the constant praise and attention people give him so why would ge think no one wants him intstead it should beI don't want to be with anyone because I know they wouldn't want 'just harrybut thats just my opinion you don't have to listen to me
I so much you cannot imagine how. you should keep writing i loved this. Never give up on your writing. Heartwarming story captivating 'till the end. Round of applause.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
Many people commented that this story is spreading a very absurd idea. Here’s a little justification to it:
So in one of the A/N, the author said that they had a bad childhood and writes to heal. People who have bad childhood usually crave to get those days back that they could not experience. They feel like there is a void to be filled. Things as simple as a cuddle gives them an awkward thrill because they have never been cuddled. Because when we are adults, we can’t go around asking others to love us like a child is loved, but we secretly and in a very pure, humane way, desire to be loved and cared for in that way. So to feel some semblance of that, people take to reading stories about parental love or start writing stuff that portrays such. There is nothing absurd with that, in fact writing is a healthy way to fill in that void. Now because the author has published their work instead of keeping it to self, we think it’s twisted. It’s not twisted, it’s a natural reaction.
Initially, even I thought that the idea was absurd until I read that A/N. Anyway, this story is long been finished. I hope people understand the reasoning.
SlinkyHarryPotter chapter 6 . 8/19/2020
Chapter 1 : Spoiled, arrogant little brat!
Chapter 4:Youre a very sweet boy, Harry.
Haha
No, but seriously, REALLY good story.

Slinky
Guest chapter 19 . 8/7/2020
if you step another toe out of line we will bring you sraight home
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2020
alan Rickman was 6 foot 1 Daniel radcliff is 5 foot 5 why can i not see alan rickman holding Daniel who is dressed as a baby drinking a bottle?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2020
im dead this chapter killed me now every time we leave the housr and my mum tells me to pee first i will respond im seventeen im not gonna piss myself
SlinkyHarryPotter chapter 18 . 7/22/2020
Wait, is Fred ALIVE in this fic? ALLELUIA, ALLELUIA!
SlinkyHarryPotter chapter 16 . 7/22/2020
Hi. I like ur story so far, but why does it have to be Ron and Hermione bashing? I just think they're a little OOC. Still, a good story!
MarMarStar06 chapter 72 . 6/5/2020
I loved this story. Ten out of ten. Would recommend. It's well written and is captivating. Thank you for sharing it with us. Keep on being you. :)
Saissa chapter 2 . 5/29/2020
I know you dont want rude comments, so I will say this as nicely as possible. I should have guessed by your user name - PACIFIER mouth - that you are into BDSM. You really should have given a trigger warning for BDSM. I am outta here.
J flood chapter 2 . 5/20/2020
I don't know where you got the idea for this story and I don't like writing Flames but this is just retarded I'm not going to tell you to take it down because already there are those that frankly would enjoy this but I'm not one of them I'm on chapter 2 and frankly I can't listen to any more of it so have a good day and please don't write anything like this ever again