Reviews for Harry Potter and the Classification Potion
J flood chapter 2 . 5/20/2020
I don't know where you got the idea for this story and I don't like writing Flames but this is just retarded I'm not going to tell you to take it down because already there are those that frankly would enjoy this but I'm not one of them I'm on chapter 2 and frankly I can't listen to any more of it so have a good day and please don't write anything like this ever again
Kawisdom chapter 14 . 4/20/2020
I'm amazed that Remus Lupin is a Guardian because it seems to me he'd be abysmal at it. He puts self-interest and his friends ahead of pretty much everything else, including common sense. When he was aa teacher, he didn't even mention that Sirius was an animagus and knew a bunch of secret tunnels into the school after Sirius broke in with a knife!
His nurturing qualities need a lot of development, in other words.
Ron may be an issue because he hates Slytherins, but I am a little concerned about Hermione, too. If the school's teaching about the Classifications was on par with DADA or Muggle Studies, she may not be as comfortable with the situation as she could be. You did write that they don't exist in the muggle world so she doesn't have firsthand experience, while her seventh year was spent with Harry looking for Horcruxes.
I guess we'll see!
GriffindorGirl chapter 59 . 4/17/2020
I love it! In this story I hate Ron , love snape! You rock!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 3 . 4/15/2020
Let put things in simple terms It the World had done this to me I would be giving what for and I would be hitting every single adult. Because of the humiliation, I would slap them across the face hard them take a spanking paddle to their buts next and bare at that. So it would hurt but so be it they deserve it and I would as said before the Wizengamont would be getting worst of what coming to. them followed by The Staff at Hogwarts. Because Harry is 17, not a damned baby or toddler. This little classification is bullshit. Plus That damned potion is messing with the thing that should not.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
Pixie8859
I see you find this disturbing and just and immoral and degrading as I do. This wizarding universe deserves to be losing their freedom to rule over itself. This they need to be integrated into the mundane community and all of is Ministry Workers and Wizengamot Lawmakers thrown in prison for their disgusting laws. That potion is complete and utter bullshit. And it is abusive.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
To think someone would write such derogatory disgusting bullshit that takes away a person's free will and choices and forcing them into such abuses dominates and submissions. And all these other sexual abuses and an immoral fetishes alpha omega little and Guardians complete and utter bullshit. I just find that people who write this bullshit lack any kind of proper morals. Even I haven't read the whole thing what little I have to disgust me The you do not classify people like this fiction or not. So to put things in simple terms I word abolish the wizarding world and revoke laws making them illegal and I would punish every single adult say what you people have done is disgusting and wrong They have become the Abominations that the mundanes have rightfully labeled you. pets and masters. You people are the most perverted I have ever met by doing, for example, you have taken away all of Harry's rights. You decided him of his humans right of what is his by British hand International Law. Another thing about what they are you g is a violation of nature and all of creation. This the fact that they should not be allowed to be separated from the rest of society.

Harry may not have had the best of childhood but to give Harry something that basically takes away from Harry all of his accomplishments And the maturity that he has developed over the Years. If anything I would pray to be given what is needed to undo what they did to him What you need to realize is They degrading Harry but as an author, by writing this garbage you are degrading Harry as will What the Wizarding world is doing is wrong and you are condoning this bullshit. Harry is 17byrars old and capable of taking care of himself plus you are using manipulation. And that fucking potion not even is allowed. And to get the point across I'm 46 soon to be 47 at the end of this month of April. And Harry has every right to protest to what they did to him If this shit happened in the real world I would be punishing everyone. And to ask you a question how would you feel if someone did this to you. And how would you feel being forced to abide by such unjust laws? You would fight it and challenged it and you didn't have Harry fight and challenge what is going on in a way this is a form of dictatorship and slavery and servitude and violated everything that is morally and ethically right. I know many say judge not unless ye be judged. But the Scriptures never say anything about pointing out what is wrong. Because in the end all of us will have to answer for every single thing we have done including our thoughts and beliefs. And should what we are forced to confront shows to be wrong how will each of us answer will we make excuses or accept that we were wrong. Each and every one of us is given a conscience that tells the difference between right and wrong. And this scream so wrong to me. To site this with no disclaimer on such a thing screams that you see this as OK. But it is not you have literally taken away free choice and taken away what we are supposed to become on their own without interference to choose what they want to be once they come of age. You have basically taken everything away from Harry his right to manage his own affair. In other would, this is also what would be referred to as an abuse of power. You have also allowed Snape to get away with so much damned abuse it isn't funny. If I had my way I would walk into that school and start punishing every member of staff which would include corporal punishment meaning spanking then I would go after the ministry for magic and do the same to them but I would bring the Queen and her guard and do the same to them Including telling Dear cousin Elizabeth what they have been doing for far too long and that I believe that it is time for her Disband the Ministry and revive all of their laws including order an antidote to the potion be made and administered to everyone. And that those who made said law are punished by taking away their magic for the rest of their lives. since they have ruined to can't lives.
Lord of the rings fans chapter 21 . 4/13/2020
This story is awesome
ElouiseRose chapter 49 . 2/19/2020
oh god I'm so jealous of harry right now I freaking live dragons
Flumet chapter 72 . 12/22/2019
Thank u. This story... I Love it.
Bookworm1107 chapter 6 . 12/1/2019
Soo cute
oO Phantom Writer Oo chapter 14 . 11/26/2019
How does harry look? Is he the size of an actual 2 1/2 year old? You mentioned he couldn't reach the door nobs, but the adult sized high chair and Lupin saying it was just Harry threw me off.
tmntfanforever852 chapter 6 . 10/19/2019
Love the story wished were more like this any other stories I seen with adult babies aging like babies been on the fnaf fanfiction one where the animatronics mistook there guard for a baby do to her having a backpack with nappies that she wears and she allowed them to baby her then the was another one where springtrap and freddy were adult babies with nappies and everything even tho they hid it ibthink story was called papa bonnie or something like that then there was one where mike was the crying child who wear nappies where one of the nightmares had to change his diaper then there's one where animatronics were reprogrammed to see adult staff as what ever age they first met unfortunately for poor mike they saw him as a toddler and beilived he was playing dressed up not knowing he was really the guard Jeremy was age regress to an infant do to fnaf 2 robot first met him as a baby loved these types of story there's even some where the animatronics forcefully diapered there guards even some where they did that to beach other and treated them like babies only one that was disturbing was the one where springtrap kidnapped chica and diapered and drugged her sure are a few others stories but loved any with adult little thoses are cool
Guest chapter 10 . 10/14/2019
You know it actually makes since for Harry to be a little considering the fact his first childhood was complete trash
Pixie8859 chapter 2 . 3/24/2019
Sorry, didn't realise how naive i actually was. I won't be finishing this, sorry again
A-Little-Snake chapter 44 . 3/14/2019
tank u, sowwy i gots mad at u... i gwad hawwy has his daddy back!
474 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »