Reviews for Harry Potter and the Classification Potion
bookworm661 chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Interesting story concept. I wonder what Ron and the others' reactions are to Harry being a Little. What will Rita do? Will she attempt to publish the picture and her story? Will she try something to get Severus in trouble and maybe even get Harry taken away from him? Could you also please go into more clarification on the classifications.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
A very good start to your story! I like the interactions between Snape and Harry; there are lots of interesting situations to explore. I hope you will update soon, because I can't wait to see how both of them settle into their new roles. I hope you continue to explore Harry's feelings about giving up control and accepting help/care from others, and also learning to accept boundaries from his strict Daddy.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
Awww I love how Snape is with Harry. You really bring out the father qualities within Snape while maintaining his stern/strict personality. I look forward to more updates!
-JaymieReyes19
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
THIS IS SO AMAZING AND CUTE AND ADORABLE!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Oh it's so sweet ! Love these kind of scories! Hope you'll keep posting soon! Kudos for you
GuntherOH chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
Wow, great story! How old is Harry now? Will he stay that way forever?
Always1027 chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
I like the story, it's very different from the others :)
lovelyrita1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Wow I found this story surprisingly cute.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I am not really sure I understood what being a l
Little must mean.