Reviews for Christmas with the Formans
SaraMelody98 chapter 15 . 12/3/2019
I'm so glad you continued writing this story! It's one of my all time favorite fanfics and I really enjoyed this new chapter! Can't wait to see more! 3
hokkman04 chapter 15 . 11/30/2019
Lovely! I'm so glad you continued this story. It's a perfect adaptation from the book/movie, and I can't wait for the next update. :) I also love how devious and determined Jackie is (she's a lot like Dan Akroyd's character in the movie), so I hope she takes charge at the end!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/13/2019
this is my second story of yours and i absolutely love them! i hope you continue this one soon, i can’t wait to continue reading!
Syanna Vodka chapter 14 . 9/9/2019
Prissy! I have read the whole story and enjoyed it again as the first time.
I'm glad you're back, I'm eager to know what awaits the Formans.
Before I leave I would like to ask you something as a faithful follower of you that I am, are you planning to finish "Finders Keepers" and "Meet The Hydes"? I love those stories and my hope never dies.
At the moment, I am content to have news from you more often.
I hope you are well.
Hugs and kisses.
Lux
MistyMountainHop chapter 14 . 8/22/2019
Red and Kitty's conversation with Pastor Dave is so wonderfully awkward! *lol* Clearly, Red is the only one in town who truly thinks going on a Christmas cruise (or a cruise during Christmas, to be more accurate) is a good idea. It's like the whole town is against him skipping Christmas, and Kitty continues to be conflicted about it.

I want to read the next chapter. I don't think a Christmas extravaganza will change Red and Kitty's plans ... because it's going to give them the Christmas they're skipping out on. So maybe they'll get the best of both worlds?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2019
I really hope you finish this one - it's SO good! Every chapter is great, and your characters are spot on! I love how devious Jackie is, and how sympathetic Hyde is to the Formans' decision. Please update soon!
Eliza Ghost chapter 14 . 6/5/2019
Love it! Nice to have a little taste of Christmas as summer gears up ;) I've always liked Pastor Dave, he's such a character. It's fun to see him included, and a fun obstacle in conversation since Red HAS to be semi nice and polite to him. Funny how concern over their holiday plans has spread so much in the town. I can't believe it, but I'm starting to side with Red! He's trying to do a nice thing for his wife, albiet with some harsh conditions. But still. I think everyone will survive if they don't celebrate Christmas, lol. I love Red's subtle sassiness at the end about coming for Easter. Great chapter! Always a pleasure to read this.
SaraMelody chapter 14 . 5/19/2019
Hi! It's jackie-beulah-burkhart from tumblr! This was such fun chapter to read! I'm so glad you decided to post more chapters before Christmas! This is one of my all time favorite fanfictions (along with few of your other fanfictions) and I can't wait to see what happens next and will the kids manage to keep Red and Kitty at home for Christmas! :)
MistyMountainHop chapter 13 . 3/28/2019
Red actually swayed me to his POV in this chapter! Now I want him and Kitty to go on that cruise. Of course, they could've also planned the cruise so that they could've taken it before or after Christmas (which would be the best compromise, even though Red's point is to skip Christmas). But Red makes a solid argument that Jackie, Eric, et. al can celebrate Christmas together. He even offers up his house to them.

I'm glad Red didn't give into Jackie's blackmail, but now she's going to act on her threat. I'm rooting for Red and Kitty to be happy. So whatever that looks like for them (going on the cruise, not going yet, etc.), that's what I want. :D
MistyMountainHop chapter 12 . 3/28/2019
I loved all the interaction among the T7S "kids". Jackie proving Hyde's weakness for tears is a hilarious moment and satisfied my Zennie heart. And Eric saying he saved Christmas by making his mom cry made that scene even funnier.

I felt bad that the carolers ruined Red and Kitty's alone-time, but Jackie's plan was quite clever. Earlier, Fez asking to wear one of the carolers' top hats is adorable and very Fez. But I like the contrast between Red's reaction to the carolers and Kitty's. Of course Red would see through the manipulation while Kitty falls for it - because Kitty does enjoy Christmas and holiday cheer, and Red is a holiday grouch / Grinch. *lol*
Syanna Vodka chapter 13 . 3/22/2019
First of all, happy birthday!

This chapter just reminded me why Jackie is my favorite character.
Please, I implore you not to tell me that I'm going to have to wait until Christmas for the next chapter. I do not think I can handle it! The fandom needs you and is a little forgotten lately. I have reread your stories so many times and those of MistyMountainHop that I know them from memory from start to finish. I enjoy them so much, in case you do not notice XD.
Anyway, Valentine's Day has already passed but there is some way to incentivate you enough to publish, I do not know, before Easter? I've left a review in each chapter, I've sent messages to you privately, I think I've stalked you enough hahaha. I think the only thing that I need to do is buy a plane ticket, a cheerleader costume and make cheer at the door of your house to try and get inspired.
Come back soon Prissy!
Syanna Vodka chapter 12 . 3/22/2019
Oh, I already have my other favorite chapter of this story.
Syanna Vodka chapter 11 . 3/22/2019
One of the things I love most about Kitty is her maternal instinct. Too bad this time it was used against her. A dirty but good trick.

About the question you asked at the end; How could I motivate you enough to publish new chapters and stories every day? Hahaha is a dangerous question to ask, because if you ask me, you would never stop writing and you would never leave here.
Think of me as a kind Kathy Bates in Misery muahaha. XD
Syanna Vodka chapter 10 . 3/22/2019
Red missing Laurie broke my heart. I really hope that she appears at some point in history.
I think that once I told you, she and Jackie are my favorite characters.
Syanna Vodka chapter 9 . 3/21/2019
Ok, so many things happened in this chapter that I loved that I will try to go slowly.

I always tell you and now I'm going to repeat it again because you do not stop surprising me with how well and deeply you know the characters. I mean, I have tried to write my own stories, and with Hyde I have some problems to know how he would react to certain situations. For example, here, I imagined that deep down, Christmas did matter to him, but the way he expresses it is very typical of him. And that's what I love about your writing. Everything looks so natural.
All the characters do it.
For that reason, from this chapter I liked the next phrases:

"It didn't matter if her own plate got cold while she served up Jackie's dish, she'd take having another guest at her dinner table over a hot meal for herself any day."

And...

"After all, how was she going to enjoy herself out in the warm Hawaiian sun when she knew that she'd left her poor babies deserted here in Snowy Wisconsin like the forgotten toys on the Island of Misfit Toys."

With that last one I found myself laughing out loud.

This review was long, I hope you do not mind that or that this plagued with grammatical errors. I think in Spanish and I translate it as I can and I'm pretty sure / paranoid that I think that at some point along the way you will begin to believe that I am speaking in the Klingon language.

If so, please excuse me. It is easier to read than to write for me.