Reviews for From Behind Our Masks COMPLETE!
Cyn Finnegan chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Oh, yes. We still read and write Gundam Wing fan fiction. This is actually the second time I've read this, and I would love to read the GW novel you wrote.

This was beautiful and gut-wrenching all at the same time. It had me weeping for Quatre, who will always listen to his friends' problems, but cannot share his own. Thank you.
Hezziel Leiya chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
oh yes! We're still reading :) best fic of quatre so far! I usually don't cry but this really got to me ;_; u made me happy, as so to let you know quatre is my favorite char of GW, Thanks and don't stop writing! :D
idadri chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
yes, yes ... we're still here. And still moved by this kind of story. You can not know how I cried while reading it. It's so rare to see cat'choun in this situation.

kisses

idadri
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
Hi, yes we are still reading GW fics, specially if the fic is good enought, yours fic are really good!
Momomiya Naoi chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
I always love gundam wing (the series came when I'm in elementary school ? *forgot XD) but I'm new to the fanfictions. I browse some here on ff and read this, I actually love the writings ! :D I love your ways to describe their feelings really well, and quatre.. Oh quatre.. He needs more stories ;; I love him..

Your 'chapter2' was surprised me!

And yes, please, make another chapter of this. I'd like to see your improve writings too.. And another GW story too (yay!) ;_;
lensman37 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Loved the story! Is there any way I can get a copy of your One Small Step book?
BigSister2 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
First off I want to say such a lovely story Barewolf. It sad and compelling and very well written and I wish I'd read it sooner. To answer you question yes people still read, write, and review Gundam Wing fanfiction. I've love the show since the very first time I saw it on tv and I've been reading fanfics since about 2001 so its been some years and I am still on here. There are some amazing writers and I love to read so I am sure I will continue to read for another 10 years. Thank you for gracing us with your writing.
Madame Vodka chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I am still here, reading fanfics ... the fact that it is eight years on makes me feel very very old, sigh. :) Hope to see more of your stuff soon!
Jennifer Dandelske chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Is till read your work in fact I have a copy of this particular story saved on my hard drive. I enjoy reading fanfics.
vantea chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
I saved this story long ago onto a floppy when I was younger but never saved the title or author (I wasn't a very thorough kid). Seeing this pop up out of nowhere like this has made me so happy because now I have finally solved the mystery of where I got this story from _. I still have this story saved to my laptop now but when I reread it here I noticed that you said there was a sequel :o. Guess I better look into that :p.

And obviously I'm another one who still looks into this fandom from time to time. It's one of my all time favorite series and I don't think I'm the only one who feels that way so this fandom will ever die :].
snowdragonct chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Yes to both...folks still read GW fic. Lots of folks. And yes, they review...like this. So...y'gonna jump back into circulation, or what? Write something!
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
this was really good and i just had to complament on it. i must say that there was some strong emotions going on in there. thank you for writing something so good.
New Moon Werewolf chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
This story is so totally fricking awesome! I LOVE how you desciribed the Gundam pilots emotions and what was happening. This has got to be one of the two best Gundam Wing stories I've read yet! And way to go on publising your book!

- New Moon Werewolf
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
DUDE! I WAS CRYING! I mean, jesus, what were you going through? DEPRESSION? well, jeeze, my moms all lookin at me weird cuz I was sobbing. I sound like a friggin pansy, but that is OKAY! BECAUSE YOUR STORY ROX! AH, Personally, I hope you get over what ever happend. Really. so, YOU ROCK MY SOX!
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I remember stumbling across this story a long time ago but I never bothered to tell you just how much I enjoyed it. I am thoroughly impressed and blown away by your story. I never did get to finish your sequel but I swear I'm going to finish reading it. I was so pleased and happy that I found this little piece! For years, I'd been looking for stories that explored their relationships without making it seem all yaoi and what not, and then I stumbled upon your brillant work of art. Nice job and now onto that sequel.