Reviews for Buile mo chroi Scrape of my Heart
KColl2003 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Loved Connor's perspective, great writing.
connorassassin chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
dana.. dana.. dana.. how many times do i have to beg for you to update this?... plez?
connor holtz chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
lol i decided to stalk you for a while... reading all your fics and enjoying them all... you have to update.. come on.. these are awsome stories.. keep it up... you could be the best author of all time... getting so in character and writting it so well, very nice.
Destroyerschick chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
I just found this story and read all six chapters in one sitting. WOW! I love your depictions of Connor, Angel, Faith... Love the whole concept of Faith as a traveling slayer with Connor as her "special ops" watcher- it's a great and exciting scenario and I sure hope you plan on making this a long story, followed by another and another. This is worthy of a series! Hope there's lots more Angel/Connor bonding, Connor angst, and Faith/Connor cuteness. I will keep checking for updates!
Dlgood chapter 6 . 7/8/2003
This will be a truly interesting mess for everybody to deal with. That Ethan knows how to mess folks up.

Interesting to see how the group was able to subdivide. Enough numbers to send people out and still stay with the resurrected women. But we'll see how well folks take care of the caretakers...

It'll be strange, but possibly cathartic for Angel, Giles, and Buffy to see Jenny and Joyce again - presuming they can handle the transition. Tara and Anya will be interesting too, though I have some expectations about how they'd handle what's happened with Xander and Willow.

Cordy, on the other hand. It'll be interesting to see which Cordy is resurrected - the CC of "Tomorrow" or the CC before "Birthday" when she was still all human? And how would Connor deal if he encountered a Cordelia who'd never met him.
Reyea chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
I love this story. Please continue to write moving, intelligent, exciting stories that feature Connor as a man- I love them!
HoldensSister chapter 6 . 7/8/2003
Aw! Worth the wait! This story keeps getting better and better. I'm so relieved that in your world, Faith and Connor are secure enough in their love to stand by each other... in the hands of a lesser writer, Faith would have gotten jealous, Connor would have freaked out, and the readers would have rolled their eyes. And am I immature when I admit I love the image of poor battered and bruised Connor?

Best of all in this story is the beautiful and compelling Angel/Connor relationship. It's everything I hoped Season 5 would be. Please pleae please keep writing Connor stories and keep this wonderful character alive, changing and growing!
Imzadi chapter 5 . 5/22/2003
Adding Lindsey (and Kate, too! Are they a couple now?) is a good way to get an excellent review from me. But the dead women leaves me wondering and waiting for more.
Tariq chapter 4 . 4/21/2003
Hi. COOL! PLZ CONTINUE! Ok...show more, LOTS more of B/A! Include Willow, Xander & ANYA!
Jen chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
Now, why should Buffy only get one of them, I say? Let her have both Spike and Angel, and things work out great. :) Very nice story. It flows quite well, your description is good without being overdone, and the characterization is right on. I hope to see more soon.
shahid chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
nice chapter. however...why is B/S even an issue. it should be clearcut B/A! plz make it B/A and plz no more mention of B/A. Buffy should be with Angel for good. also, show the cool Wes of season 4 AtS that we all love and respect. where are Fred and Gunn? where's Lorne? plz bring 'em all in. update soon.
Tariq chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
Hi. Nice! PLZ CONTINUE! SHOW MORE OF B/A!
Imzadi chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
I was wondering just who would be representing Wolfram & Hart in Sunnydale. Will we see in the next chapter?
shahid chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
WOW! Great story. ilove Conner/Faith stories and this one is superb! plz make this B/A.

P.S. plz update OEDIPUS WRECKED
Imzadi chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
In End of Days you mentioned Lindsey, and I got the impression (possibly erroneous) that he was still alive. Might he make an appearance in this story? I hope so.