Reviews for Six Nights
Is this the same Rosalie from your My sister Rosalie series?
avalynnelfe chapter 4 . 2/1
I just found this story, and I have to say, I'm in love with it! it's intriguing, it's a great setting (only question: didn't the frontier officially end in 1912? so do they just not care, or was that an oversight?) what I want to point out is that I have only read one other story with a blind main character before, and I think it is super hard, writing it so it's interesting, you get what's going on, but you don't give too much or too little information. you, my friend, mastered this brilliantly! the whole time I was reading, I didn't have a visual in my head, like I usually do, but it was all black. still, I felt the action, and the environment and just everything. so far, this story is one of the best ones I have ever read, not only in fan fiction, but also original works. I also really like that with the first person pov, this southern feel is brought to the story just with the way it is told, and that makes so much more authentic. I just love it! 3
MadTrout chapter 3 . 1/26
You come up with the most original work! Bravo good sir!
natcityjp chapter 3 . 1/22
Wow, so what happens after 6 nights? Rosalie jail break, or a Lisa snack? Thanks for the update.
Call.Me.Random chapter 3 . 1/22
Good god. I have no words. Please continue.
natcityjp chapter 2 . 12/25/2016
Excited to see a new story from you. I like the Western setting.