Reviews for Relations
Wait until Sirius Black shows up!
Gamemakers chapter 1 . 2/17
ALSEKJFALESKASA CUUUUTE
["Do you know we're distant cousins?"] I love that this is the way you've decided to start a romance story. The other line that really stands out to me is the [face reminding him of a distinctive Weasley red.] It's a clever way to again bring up that they're (kinda-sorta) related without really beating the reader over the head with it.
[That is like everyone in your family, Scorp.] I understand what you're going for - that the purebloods are a giant inbred family spiderweb - but it kind of sounds like you're saying everyone in his family is related. True, but...
They got their happily ever after and are getting married. I love this. Very sweet &hearts
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 2/10
This is RIDICULOUSLY ADORABLE. Like. What. I don't even know. So many cutes. All of the cute.

*attempts to give a somewhat coherent review*

Yes, it's true that pretty much all wizards are related to each other somehow. Scorpius is freaking out so much and Albus is just having so much fun teasing him! XD THE CUTE! THE FLUFF!

I didn't spot any typos or grammar issues.
blumoone chapter 1 . 1/31
This was a cute drabble. Drabbles are usually hard to write because you basically have to tell a story in such a concise way but you managed to convey the plot well in just one hundred words. Albus and Scorpius' characterizations, like most Next Gen characters are subjective but you've written them in the typical way. It made me laugh at how embarrassed Scorp was at the idea of he and his lover/boyfriend being related and Albus' devil may care attitude about it and the justification that most of the wizarding world especially on the Pureblood side of things are related anyway. Their banter is cute without being overly fluffy.
MeltingLove chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
this is cute!
octocelot chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
WAIT THIS IS CUTE

Okay this is cute
They're definitely cute

Honestly, what more could you ask for in a proposal?

thanks so much AHHHH