Reviews for Triad
I love these stories!
HollyNinetales chapter 3 . 1/28/2017
I LOVE this one.
Firebolt-100 chapter 8 . 1/16/2017
Come on Laxus, you just have 25% more to go before you and Freed are together! Lol, I love reading these, you're such a good writer!
mirajens chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
AAAAAA OMG NO IM SO IN LOVE. Chapter 6 amd 7 were so mcfreaking beautiful. I was reading while I was in physical therapy and like tears in my eyes. Such good emtertainment.

I love spy au laxus. So fucking cheeky and all three of them just make me warm? Freed and Mira getting post booty breakfast from their target is too fucking hilarious. This was a beautiful series!
mirajens chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
Can I just.
Like im Shookt here. I've always loved Mirafraxus ot3 and these prompts are just giving me life. Feeding my soul. Curing my depression and acne and premature arthritis. I'm an extra mess from this chapter. Communal living is so hard and even more so in college. I tried having a roommate and moved out in 5 weeks and just did 4 hours of commute every day.
Laxus wearing tight shirts that are Freed's is such a thing. I feel like he's THAT douchebag who likes wearing the tiniest tshirts he can fit in, the ones with thin fabroc so that his nipples are always poking out? Kind of a like a sexy simon cowell. Jesus, Laxus.
And pls im thinking about the three of them in that studio. Freed taking 78 hours to properly shampoo and condition so he has to wake up at 5 am every day just so his partners can shower before class. Im crying. I love ot3. Any idea of them keeps me warm.
Firebolt-100 chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
Omg the one with the detention was literally just-
Mira: The stars are beautiful tonight
Laxus: You know what else is beautiful?
Both at the same time: Freed!
This is amazing, I'm so happy to have read this, thank you for writing this!
BookProf101 chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH AHHH.

Also, totally caught the Swordspoint cameo :) it's one of my favorite books!

Freed, Laxus, and Mira are adorable together.