Reviews for In Stark Color
chrisrose chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Very moving! And the happy ending is all the more satisfying because it almost *didn't* work out. We appreciate the sun so much more, after the storm. :) (Cheesy? I don't care!) My emotions were expertly manipulated by your great storytelling skills. ;) I kept thinking, "Nooo! Lionel can't get away with this!" I had a lump in my throat when Lex found Chloe and she was trying to smile through her tears and they were both being polite about the supposed new loves in eachother's lives - the hurt and tension was palpable! - and then he snapped at her and she wasn't gonna tell him the baby was his, and he was leaving forever and...*sob!* So relieved that Lex did learn the truth and they all turned the tables on Lionel. Seeing Lex and Clark work together like that was heartwarming and triumphant (I don't care if that sounds cheesy too - it's true!) ...It's so refreshing to read a story like yours where Clark is actually a good friend to both Lex and Chloe...a genuinely decent guy who might even be a worthy "Superman". Too bad Smallville's writers made so many moronic decisions, including the horror of Clark siding with Lionel against Lex...and telling him he never deserved his father's love! Ugh. Thank goodness for better fanfic to heal those wounds!
blackheart4life chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was great and fluffy and it did begin kind of harsh at first. I found it cute that Clark is really sticking with Chloe through all of this. I couldn't believe Lionel blackmailed Chloe to leave Lex, he was happy! I felt sad for Lex when he saw the pictures and figured she was having an affair with Clark. In the end I'm so glad Lex went to face Chloe and found out the truth. great Chlexy end3
lexie2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
A nice one-shot. I love all your stories.
K.W chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
OK, I love this fic! I read it a long time ago, but didn't leave feedback, so sorry for that, but better late than never. It's stuck with me ever since I read it. It's got both angst and a happy ending. Loved it! Superhearing Chloe's vomiting is hilarious. Clark was so sweet! Loved the Chlionel interactions. And my fave moment is when Lex picks up the bottle and realizes the truth. Way to go, Catheryne! This is definitely one of my fave Chlex fics out there! _
Autumngold chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Reading your story I was so afraid that Chloe and Lex weren't going to get back together! Thank goodness for those pills! Great story!
kidkarmina chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Angst with a happy ending. Got to love that )! I did not realize I had read this and did not review it. Bad reader...)!

Keep writing )!
braeden chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
what a great story! I love it...its charming!
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
aww how sweet is that, adorable. I'm so glad it was a happy ending, Chloe deserves to be with her boys :)
recie chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
The beginning of this story saw me very angry and confused. but my feelings were soon very improved. Chloe and her boys.. _
Khassa chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Very, very intriguing! Loved it!