Reviews for Revolution
Lov
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 16 . 7/26/2017
Cool
raw chapter 15 . 7/23/2017
Hope things workout for grimmjow and leone. She would make a fine queen for him and it would be cute to see a bunch of little blue and yellow haired cubs running around. They would be some wild little things.
JPZZ07 chapter 7 . 2/8/2017
ichigo x sheele or esdeath
raw chapter 6 . 2/3/2017
I hope you have grimmjow beat the shit out of nnoitra! Also hoping for grimmjow x leone! If she heard he's hot wait until she sees his panther king form! She's going to purr!
Neema Amiry chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
nice
Quran Harling chapter 4 . 1/16/2017
Grimmjow should be esdeaths little brother I mean he just seems like a little brother to me and I kinda wonder what type of big sister she would be and the both have blue hair and a similar look on things both think strength is everything the only thing different about them is the power they have and esdeaths obsession with tatsumi.
Emman214 chapter 3 . 1/9/2017
I like it i was so happy when you didn't kill rukia still a bit sad everyone is gonna be dead tho
ulsha chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Got as far as ichigo giving the guard unasked for background story, bad shoehorned expositions are a mood killer. At that point you had already repeated yourself multiple times in your rush to write. Numerous grammar, punctuation, and context errors. Overall your story has potential but needs serious review as it is already too clunky for me to continue and I'm sure for many others as well.
hevenlydemonknight chapter 1 . 12/19/2016