Reviews for A Gundam Wing Thanksgiving Dinner
Dalrae chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
I haven't laughed that much in ages! Brilliant.
Sky Blue Angel chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
KAWAII!
risk chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
*chants* 5-way 5-way 5-way mwahahaha *evil laughter*
wu-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
wow that was funny... and very evil... heheheh...
Louciferish chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
*snicker*Good one.
Jade chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
This fic was hillarious! And to "Me" if you thought it was so bad...why did you comment on it twice? If you don't like yaoi or shonen-ai...don't read it...there's fair warning before you read the fic to begin with...and furthermore, if you have the nerve to flame somebody at least have the nerve to put a name beside the comment!
Me chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
You are a sick weirdo! You have probloms! You need help! Did you write this out of personal experiance? YOU GAY WAD!
Tyleet this should be signed but i forgot to sign in chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Ok, I usually don't like yaoi, but this was hilarious! I really thought it was funny... hehehe, I can relate w/ Quatre about not wanting to eat a named dinner... heck, I don't eat meat at all! I really thought this was good so keep it up ok?
Evesy chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
_! Hey, that was good! Ya gotta love the picture of four beautiful guys screwing. (Audience:) O.O ... (Ree:) Err. *blink* Did I say that... out loud? Oi, flaming dingo terds! *Sigh* Oh, well. It was still a good fic. I dunno why, but I liked the way you called Trowa's shoulders "elegant." *sweatdrop* And I also liked the way you described his cheek bones... And Quatre's nose. Don't ask..
Zoogami chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
LOL! That was so funny!And, man, I'd be red in the face too!
Reliak chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
::cough cough:: I bet they're all feeling good about what they were just talking about...I'm surprised Quatre didn't drop dead.
me chapter 1 . 11/26/2000