Reviews for Destiny Unknown
DONNAGIRL chapter 1 . 7/9
I just read Destiny Unknown and it's great! Do you plan to continue...please say yes.
Kreitlow chapter 1 . 6/11
Love the story. Come back soon.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 1 . 4/19
Once you said helicopter I thought it had to be zombies! I'm loving it pleeeeeease update soon!
Miss G Lovett chapter 1 . 4/1
The ending was such a twist! Really enjoyed this! Can't wait for some Edward-saving-the-world action as he tries to make it work with Bell!
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 1 . 2/6
Well that wasn't where I saw the story heading. I like the chemistry between Bella and Edward.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/27
Dude, I was not expecting that at all and now I'm upset that there's not any more to read! I thought it was just a one-shot honestly or I probably wouldn't have read it right now. Not to say that I didn't like it, because I sure did. I just really want to read more now.

Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Paowwoww chapter 1 . 1/24
I love these type of fics! But no one really does them I'm so glad you are though. I can't wait to read more!
sue1zide chapter 1 . 1/18
1-18-2017 Wow! I wasn't expecting that. Great surprise though.
I finally got to read this and I sure hope that this will continue and be completed.
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 1/18
Good so far!
AstridGreenEyes chapter 1 . 1/5
Love it!
TheGreenPanther chapter 1 . 1/4
Hmmmmm
karen4honor chapter 1 . 1/4
OMGOSH! THAT came out of NOWHERE! GRINS!
puasluoma chapter 1 . 1/4
Way too much too quickly
But the ending was interesting
Hitchy chapter 1 . 1/3
Zombies! I like, I like!
x AnneCullen x chapter 1 . 1/3
Very interesting beginning. I wasn't expecting that it would take this direction. I am really intrigued about Bella's eyes too. Looking forward to next chapter.