Reviews for Fairytales
Kaia Jane chapter 39 . 10/18
My heeeeeeeeeart. There's nothing more to say than that.
Alexa chapter 39 . 10/9
Glad Killian's mama is there for him!
Darn you for making me cry more!
Can't wait for next chapter. I love this story.
Brokenblackrose89 chapter 39 . 10/11
I can't read this on public, I have tears. It's so emotional.
Luna chapter 39 . 10/9
My heart is breaking for Killian, for Emma, for Ruby, for Sinéad, for Mary Margaret, for David, for Granny and for Whale. This chapter did as the ones before it had done and made me cry. Epic writing!
Ness fan 01 chapter 39 . 10/9
So much heartbreak. I just want them to make someone pay for doing this to Emma. I hope her waking goes well.
DidiSummers chapter 39 . 10/9
It was his mom! I'm glad that she came to be there for him...
so relieved that Emma's surgery went well...

p.s. I almost missed the chapter, since Fanfiction isn't sending me mails to inform about uploads.
princesseslikepirates chapter 39 . 10/9
I'm so glad that Killian's mom came to support him! He's been so strong for Emma. He needed someone to lean on and take care of him.
aestheticedits5813 chapter 39 . 10/9
This story is beautiful but it is slowly killing me
JayNahNah chapter 39 . 10/9
There’s got to be a light soon...I know there is!
Yes, who’s the SOB who did this? I still think Neal & daddy dearest!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 39 . 10/9
Lord this chapter got to me especially when Killian see his mam there goodness.

I hope when Emma wakes up it his face she see.
Great touching chapter thank you for updating
Romana973 chapter 39 . 10/8
Even with your warning, you still made me cry. Both by the appearance of Killian's mom and his touching explanation of the teddy bear. Thanks for a well-written chapter!

(With all the drama and even angst in the story, maybe the story's category shouldn't be "Romance & Humor" but maybe "Romance & Drama.")
Liz Cs shipper chapter 39 . 10/8
I love this story and yet I keep suffering for these two. Just to prepare myself mentally for this, how long (in chapters) will be the wait for the recovery? I love this story btw and excellent writing skills
ekr1989 chapter 39 . 10/8
I am soo glad that Killian’s mom came. It broke my heart when he broke down. But he needed her there. I can’t wait till Emma wakes. And to find out who did this and why.
Whitney1278 chapter 38 . 9/30