Reviews for and always will
amnaK96 chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
This ending was possibly the sweetest thing I've come across in a long while, and I'm just left smiling so widely! Two of my favorite topics to read about: military-based romances, and a romance that does not end in tragedy- and so rare it is that I find a piece that delivers both. I'm elated. )

Going into the army and going into the battlefield guarantees a compromise on life, and the higher percentage is of dying rather than living. But Jellal is a survivor and he has the biggest reason to live for waiting back home for him.

I liked how this plot started off on a somewhat bitter note, there was a glum cloud looming and sadness in the air. A melancholic love lingered between the two- Erza, because she knew he would eventually leave once more, and Jellal, because he wasn't sure she would wait for him this time. But with a love so strong, the promise of the greater good awaiting was known, and to sweeten the deal, a happy lifetime together is also promised. "Sweet are the fruits of past adversity", I believe that quote is perfect for these two in this situation.
Sabastu chapter 1 . 1/13/2017
You made a wish come true! Since I read "As we still do" by thir13enth I wanted a continuation. QwQ And you did...

(("I have nine more months,")) WHAT!? WAIT. WHAT!? D:

(( nine months left of my
commission.")) For Fuck Sake, Jellal! Be clear! Dx

((He knows she can read
him but he can read her too)) Like open books x333

((it's one of the things he loves about her even though it's one of the things that hurts the most)) I know about that.

((She's taking something of his and marking it for her own without apology or offer to give it back (completely fair).)) If you want it back, Jellal, then come back with her. QwQ

(( he knows is just for show (more taking).)) She is kipnapping her hair. xDD

((her cheeks are wet and he has no shirt to soak them up)) Shirtless Jellal? I'm fine with it... 7w7)r Err... I mean... My poor babies! QwQ

((Yes, they'd broken up... but not really. Not completely . Not all the way.)) 'CAUSE THEY FUCKXNG BELONG TOGETHER! \QAQ/

((she (just as easily) divests him of his sweatpants.)) My my... that's my Jerzy Jerzy. xD

((One he'll make in six months, and another in nine. Both will be in person.)) ;A;)9 WHY!? NOW I NEED TO KNOW BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DON'T!

FORGET IT! I NEED TO KNOW!

NO, I DON'T!

YES, I DO!

CURSES!

OMG! THERE'S NO 'COMPLETE' LABBEL. DX

OH MY...

THANKS FOR WRITING!
thir13enth chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
LIKE I SAID I AM SO HONORED TO HAVE THIS FIC OF A FIC IT IS LIKE GETTING ART FOR YOUR OWN FIC BUT INSTEAD OF ART ITS A FIC. i am incohesive but im sure you get what i mean. this is such. i am practically in tears smiling ear to ear because this is just so special! you took such great care to keep the same style that i started with (sorry about the parenthesis, hey they could have been emdashes haha) and EVEN with the Lowercase Obsession that i have. you have come so far T_T for this fic and wow am i ever glad that i actually was able to write this for you.

also wow the sedan with military plates waiting for him wow super secretive and cool

TWO NEW PROMISES IN HIS HEAD I WONDER WHAT THEY ARE HMMMM. (ALSO NINE MONTHS WHAT IF HE COMES BACK TO A KID)
crimson sana chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Oh! This is gorgeous af! I'm totally in love with messes!