Reviews for Back to Back
Ember Reverie chapter 91 . 6/13
I like the idea of them having once been close/more like friends when they were younger.
Elena's advice sounds like it was gleaned from chick flicks. lol Not that I have anything against those, but you know.
Live-to-forgive chapter 1 . 6/12
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about. All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short...
Ember Reverie chapter 90 . 5/31
Hmm, I've never heard of that shoe ceremony thing before. Maybe I'll look it up.

Francisco and Lucia are so sweet. Awwwww...
Ember Reverie chapter 89 . 5/26
It must take some powerful magic to pull off something like that.

Glad that Lucia got to meet her grandbabies and spend some time with Elena. How wonderful it must be to live in a magical world. :)
LoveLikeElena chapter 4 . 5/24
Hey Paige! Okay, this was awesome! i could hear both Elena and Esteban and see everything! I'm on Elena's side here. This was great! You've inspired me!
LoveLikeElena chapter 2 . 5/24
Hey Paige! This chapter was awesome! Lucia as a teen is cool! I'm glad Luisa comforted her, but I'm not happy with the fact that she didn't do the same for Elena. SHe could have sat with her until she fell back to sleep and just listened if her nietta needed to talk. Lucia would have done that in a heartbeat for her Elenita or Isa if she had a nightmare.
LoveLikeElena chapter 1 . 5/24
Hola Paige! I loved this story! It was sweet and I could hear everyone! Esperanza was cool! I'm so glad Elena reconnected with a friend who actually still wants to be in her life. I would love to see them hanging out or some flashbacks of their friendship as kids! Smile!
LoveLikeElena chapter 89 . 5/24
Hola Paige! This was awesome! i love it! I could hear everyone! YOu chose my favorite character from Charmed besides Paige! This was amazing! I'm guessing Elena thanked Eva after Lucia left. I loved seeing Lucia holding her granddaughters and her Elenita of course. Again, gracias for the story! It really cheered me up!
Ember Reverie chapter 88 . 5/14
Daddy to the rescue! He saved them some work. lol

Very sweet.
Midnight Mistress 2018 chapter 88 . 5/14
This is a wonderful, cute little story set when the princesses were still young and their mother still around. So much love in this story.
ElenaFanatic chapter 88 . 5/14
Awwww, This chapter was so beautiful. Queen Lucia is so BEAUTIFUL just like her girls! Can't wait for the next updates on this story and your other stories. please update you're wattpad stories as well. l'd so appreciate it so much. :D
LoveLikeElena chapter 88 . 5/13
Hola Paige! This story was so sweet and awesome! I could hear both Elena and Isa as though it was a flashback in an episode! I know Becca will love it too! Gracias!
Ember Reverie chapter 87 . 5/3
It's so sweet that he's happy about the new baby. Some kids aren't happy about having to relinquish their position as youngest in the family.
LoveLikeElena chapter 86 . 4/23
Hola paige! Sorry I didn't sign in before reviewing. I had a bad day. I loved this! It was emotionally charged and well written! I had a request, I hope that's ok. I'll pm you about it.
Lauren
Ember Reverie chapter 85 . 4/11
Awww, I love that the song has been passed down through the generations.

Heh, I read that one paragraph too quickly and almost thought that Adelina was the one who told Lucia there was a monster under the bed, lol.