Reviews for Andraste's Unchosen
rubyhardflames chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
Wait what!? Brady was with Cassandra? That's a shocker! I think I'll have to check out Brady's other stories to catch up on that. Anyway, I think it's super cute and funny that Leliana and Brady have to work together to get the dagger back. I can tell our favorite spymaster (secretly) enjoys it! She is just so adorable in this fic! And of course Morrigan is pissed XD. Gonna read the next chapter now~
rubyhardflames chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
Yay, Leliana's back! But oh no, now she's angry at Brady :(. Also that scene with his mother just made me so sad. Now I'm anxious to see how Divine Victoria will deal with Brady? This is just getting better and better.
Rusev chapter 7 . 5/13/2017
It would be a crime against humanity to NOT give the follows and favs that this story deserves. As usual, you manage to impress me and want make me want to read more.
rubyhardflames chapter 3 . 5/6/2017
Wow, that was intense! Not only three of the most notorious baddies of the game but Brady's long lost mother? This is getting very interesting! And poor Brady, I hope he gets to see Leliana again soon :(.
rubyhardflames chapter 2 . 4/30/2017
Damn, this chapter slapped me right in the feels. I feel so bad for Brady. I love the protective big brother dynamic he has with Grace. And oh, a suspicious Orlesian redhead...something bad's coming up, that's for sure.
Dallastar chapter 6 . 4/27/2017
great chapter keep it up
BBBeast chapter 6 . 4/25/2017
good work bro keep it up.

ps he has a metal/iron hand right or did i read it wrong, also if he does did you put everyone's reaction of it?
Rusev chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
Worth the wait. Amazing.
rubyhardflames chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Wow, this was phenomenal! An Inquisitor and Leliana pairing had never crossed my mind before. Then again, the game never considered it. I'm excited to see where this goes!
Wile E Coyote chapter 6 . 4/23/2017
Wow, a great chapter! I loved the banter between Brady and Leliana, the chemistry is still there and that gives me some hope! This chapter reminded me of your first story and the beginning of there romance so... let's hope for the best!
Wile
Bruce chapter 5 . 4/22/2017
pls don't be dead
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2017
OMG
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2017
so good keep it going please
Xypher1 chapter 5 . 3/16/2017
Ah, the Inquisitor/Leliana relationship is something that should have been in canon but was never brought in simply because the writers couldn't bring themselves to write in some conditional circumstances regarding the Warden. Maybe there just wasn't a romance between the Warden and Leliana? It could have been even more emotional if the Warden actually died. But no they just simply made romancing Leliana not an option in Inquisition :(.

Anyway, I've read both of this story's prequels which were both wonderful. Though I have a question concerning exactly how Leliana feels with Brady right now. It's obvious that they're still very much in love with each other. And Leliana would probably at least be furious for leaving her with very lame words which were stated in the first chapter (along with Florianne's kiss hahaha!). But she does recognize that Brady was essentially used and thrown away by the Chantry and Cassandra (again) right? I mean that's what it looked like when the first chapter ended. Also when you mentioned months passing by since Brady was dismissed how specific was that? Was it three months? Half a year? Nearly a year?

Anyway, I just hope that people stop giving Brady this rage and grief. I mean come on people! He saved all of your worthless asses! The sole reason why all of this has happened so far is literally because the Chantry kicked him out because THEY believed that his continued service would look bad for THEM! I mean seriously?! To rub even more salt in the wound is that because the Chantry kicked him out, they only led him to being used by the three enemies which has made everything worse and apparently Brady gets all the blame?! Ugh, the Chantry's incompetence is amazing. This is actually the worry that I have should Cassandra ever be made Divine in the game. Her efforts at reform would be in that awkward position of being deemed either too much or too little with so much pointless back and forth debating before everything just sort of stagnates and remains the same.

Well, here's to hoping that the couple will get back together soon and that Leliana is somehow able to discover that Brady was about to propose to her (she's too crafty to NOT notice the ring dangling around Brady's neck) which will only increase her ire of her Chantry situation and against Cassandra I suppose.
pspol chapter 5 . 3/16/2017
Was worth the wait. Is very nice!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »