Reviews for To Be Himself
katemckenna84 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter- I love that Hermione and Ron are still friends. It gets irritating reading that they hate each other in fanfic.
cochran4444 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
interesting! what is going to happen hmm? looks promising!
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Loool
Cant wait to see what draco will be up to
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Oh this sounds so cute already! I'm excited to read the rest :)
oslca35 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Aww...I can't wait for the next chapter
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
So what is Draco up to and is Hermione completely insane? Looking forward to finding out.
naz chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
since thirteen? you got me there
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Ch 1
I think that Draco's had a crush on Hermione since he was 13yo and his mum has known about his feelings towards the witch for sometime... and has no objection as long as her son finds happiness. :)

So... HG "hires" DM to be her pretend boyfriend, in order to... one-up her (extended) family? Give them a dose of their own snooty medicine? Very cunning of her. *smirk* But she thinks she would be able to keep him under control? Ummm... she may want to rethink that part. *chuckle* BTW, she may not be totally desperate but there's no doubt that there is some desperation on her part of she is willing to pay him the entire sum of her savings at that point in time.

Lastly, I hope LM isn't a truly terrible person in this story. (He may not have a role here other than the odd mention or two. But, in case he does make even just a cameo appearance, I hope he isn't irredeemable. :) )
susiequeen300 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Ooooooo this is gonna be FUNNNNNN I CAN FEEL IT REVENGE FIC
turbulenthandholding chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Oh yes, I'm very excited to see where this goes! I love how Ron is supportive of Hermione (at least for the most part) and can't wait to see how they get there and if Draco gets what he's wanted since he was thirteen. Thank you so much!
Red86 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
What a great chapter to start the story! I'm so interested to find out who Ron married, what Hermione's family is like, all the snarky things Draco is going to do lol, can't wait!
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Yay! So happy to see a holiday story from you and I already love it! Draco is such a little shit with his "pretty please" I just love him!
mrs.haloona chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
this is a great and promising start! I was so happy to see another story was up by you . looking forward to reading the rest x x
Alytiger chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
This is gonna be gooooood
Trinkisme chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Oh, I love it! Can't wait to see what Draco has up his sleeve! Poor Hermione, she doesn't know what's coming! (Well, I guess we don't either...but we can make guesses!)
Trink