Reviews for To Be Himself
AussieSweet chapter 2 . 3/29/2021
If he had been carrying a torch for her, why he was a prick to her then? Shouldn't be try..I don't know, woo her or something?
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 3/29/2021
Since he was 13? Hmmmm...
Dj19 chapter 7 . 3/20/2021
well great story ! But I didn't get the ending : does that mean that the aunt likes Hermione?
vach.tm chapter 7 . 3/4/2021
Nice work! I wish it was longer, the first 4 chapters were so good! but then it just rush over till the end. It's still good, just wish for a little bit more in between. Thank you for sharing your work with us!
lovedrher chapter 7 . 1/29/2021
Really cool fic!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2021
Oh, well…Imogen isn't entirely hateful then.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/21/2021
Lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2021
Oh Jesus, Mione, how oblivious can you be? You just called him a prick! Of COURSE he’s slightly not happy!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2021
Oooh
rlsa chapter 7 . 12/27/2020
I absolutely love reading about Draco putting Hermione’s awful and terrible extended family in their places. This was totally wonderful! Thanks for sharing your story!
ButWhyNot chapter 1 . 12/20/2020
sorry for my previous comment, an error occurred.
ButWhyNot chapter 7 . 12/20/2020
Has NO ONE reviewed to this? SERIOUSLY?! This story is pure GOLD, I tell you
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 7 . 12/19/2020
That was fantastic! Exactly what I was looking for today. A short, multi-chartered, complete Dramione fic without too much heaviness or darkness and a sweet ending. Thank you!
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 2 . 12/19/2020
“Did it ever occur to you that perhaps you’ve been dating uncultured pricks?”

Hands down, my favorite line this chapter. Although I’m also highly amused that Hermione used the same phrase I did in my review about Draco carrying a torch for someone.
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
I can’t wait to see where this goes! Will we find out who Ron’s wife is? Sounds like Draco is carrying a torch for Hermione.
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »