Reviews for Scarlet
babykannible23 chapter 20 . 4/19/2019
Omg I’m in love with this story! It was so good.
Grovz2014 chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
I loved reading this fic! ️
Novert A-Rex chapter 3 . 1/25/2018
how is a guard with a broken neck justify a theory that Emma just got cold feet for the marriage
chachkis chapter 20 . 12/27/2017
This is one of the best fanfiction i've ever read. You are really talented. I loved every part of this story.
CharmedGirl14 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
This was fantastic. I️ was late for work twice because I️ couldn’t put it down lol. I️ read it every chance I️ got for 2 days. You are very talented. And these dark swanqueen stories are my niche. If you know of any other good ones please message me. Again, this was amazing.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 20 . 11/17/2017
Excellent fic.. This was dark and intense.. I was hoping to see them leave this realm by the end, but knowing they found acceptance and happiness with each other is good enough...
ShootCaptainPL chapter 20 . 11/14/2017
please do sequel
Tamera Rae chapter 20 . 10/10/2017
WOW! EVERY WORD HAD ME ENTHRALLED! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
rondaday1 chapter 20 . 10/4/2017
Very good story. Totally enjoyed it
ahtamclovin chapter 19 . 10/4/2017
whats goin on whats old whats new?
Kate13118 chapter 18 . 10/3/2017
Thank you for writing...you crafted this story well.
AmandaOlivia23 chapter 18 . 10/3/2017
I loved the story completely! You did a great job.
betagamma chapter 18 . 10/2/2017
Excellent story. It was a great pleasure to read.
BlindMoose chapter 18 . 10/2/2017
Don't get rid of your author's note: it's you just being you, and I think that is something cool to see from an author. My favorite author is Stephen King, and he has had some long author notes with some of his works. It's just a really cool personal touch.
Also, I am glad that you did not give up on this story, I think a song fix would be perfect, and I look forward to your next SwanQueen story. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/28/2017
Bravo! Bravo! I have truly enjoyed the ride. This has been well written. I will be looking into more of your work. Again Bravo!