Reviews for Desert Dreams
YES continue
Blakke chapter 4 . 10/18/2017
It is very good series
The Princess Maker chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Interesting start! You might consider spacing out the paragraphs/sentences a bit, and rework the opening lines.

I like the concept of how the tribes got there, and I hope we get to see more of how that happened and all. It reminds me of the beginning of 'Sword Art Online' :D
Girlbook chapter 8 . 9/12/2017
Like it,
NumberZero41 chapter 7 . 9/10/2017
This story is quite interesting! It's the first fanfic of Ark that I have read so far, and I'm glad that it is. I hope to read more soon! :3
Downhillrabbit6 chapter 7 . 9/5/2017
Fairly interesting concept of a wyvern being "weak", due its long term domestication. I find this story enjoyable, and I wonder what type of wyvern egg he'll find?
FanFictionForTheWin123 chapter 6 . 9/4/2017
What I'm thinking about the main character is that he's quite irrational, due to him seeking revenge yet he brought his punishment upon himself by talking back at the Elder even though it was his fault he lost his Anky and then demanding to be promoted to a soldier.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2017
This is really good!
ItsJustCrow chapter 5 . 8/6/2017
I like how the story's going, but the chapters could be longer, I understand it all takes time to make but instead of making these five chapters separate it could have been about two or three with the authors not at the bottom of a chapter. that's my only criticism.
Demonic Wolf Spirit chapter 5 . 4/6/2017
Love how this is going, can't wait to read more.
Narrow wing chapter 5 . 2/5/2017
It's interesting. Please continue, I would like to see what this becomes.