Reviews for Christmas Letters
secret lisa chapter 4 . 7/5
To add...this deserves way more reviews!
secret lisa chapter 5 . 7/5
What an amazing story. Loved it!
Flowed beautifully. Characters perfect. Love Blaise and Luna too... they are such fun.
As always well done you!
Unsure if you are still active...would love to see more of these four written as only you can
ciel.livide chapter 5 . 12/22/2017
aww, this was sweet. well written and affecting, thank you for sharing.
eunhaegf chapter 5 . 7/27/2017
I loveee this! This is such a good dracoxginny story, thanks for sharing a great story with us :D
shieldmaidenoftherohirrim chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
Oh I loved this!
caprubia chapter 5 . 1/25/2017
Aw, that was cute.
LiliaSanchez chapter 5 . 1/23/2017
Cute story. I liked it a lot. Thanks for sharing with us. You're a brilliant writer.
brianaangel chapter 5 . 12/31/2016
Perfect ending! Bravo!
brianaangel chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
What an amazing admission!
brianaangel chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
Well she sometimes is too impetuous for her own good. Great addition by the way. Thank you.
brianaangel chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
Love the chapter! Thanks!
brianaangel chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Love the premise of this story!
Keeperofthemoon0 chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Yes, yes, yes. Everything about this story was delicious and warm and fuzzy and I loved it. I've already told you but I need to again- the connection you created between Draco and Ginny with their experiences and loss of the war was brilliant. It made sense, a lot of sense, and the characters very much were the characters from the books. I loved it!
dwellingindreams chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
I love Blaise! He means well; and his methods are effective, if questionable. It was wonderful to see Draco and Ginny together finally, and her making an effort to see D in Draco. I also love the side story with Narcissa. What a great addition to the story! I have to say I'm glad this story grew to more than a one-shot. It is well-written, has great character development, and I enjoyed reading it.
Desertisle chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
A very nice finish to a very good story. Your stories touch a cord with me many times and this certainly did. Thank you so much for writing this fic. Looking forward to more of your stories in 2017. Happy New Year!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »