Reviews for Christmas Wishes
Filisgare chapter 1 . 6/20
So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
A healing potion would come in handy, unfortunately. Great story!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Interesting cute
Brenda chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
a beautiful Christmas love story. I know some of it was taken from your life and that of your family. Hope you all had a joyful Christmas. This was sweet, romantic and altogether lovely.
TenaciousG chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
How wonderful!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
What a wonderful read the night before Christmas. I'm glad I waited til i could give it my full attention. Loved Theo. Especially the part where he's hiding behind the tree! And what a beautiful wedding! Splendid!
HarryPGinnyW4eva chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Thank you for that lovely tale. Simply beautiful! Merry Christmas! HG4eva
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
a very lovely one-shot thanks ever so much, I loved it. I love a good Dramione. thanks ever so much.
optimise chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
awe, that was absolutely adorable! i loved how both of them were so full of nerves but they ended up wanting the same thing. and the bonding ceremony was so simple and perfect. great job, and happy holidays :)
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
This was a sweet little story. I thought so even as I edited it for you :)

The laughter only came from the original ending...hehe. If you had a tumblr I'd say you should post it there, it was very entertaining, just didn't fit the mood of this story. Theo at the end here was perfect, absolutely perfect.

You're awesome :)
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
That was lovely. Thank you for this sweet holiday surprise!
SmileSimplify chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Awwww... This was lovely. :)
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Awwwww... That was the purest sweetest story ever! Loved it! Thank you for that beautiful story!
DoeAndOtter chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Sweet little oneshot. Thankyou :)
LittleMountainofLight chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I LOVE this! Their bonding ceremony was so beautiful and peaceful, and I couldn't envision a more perfect moment for the two. I am so, so in love with this!