Reviews for Dropping Anchor
Liberty Sue chapter 6 . 6/9
Great story but it ended way to abruptly. I loved the angsty slow burn. Kudos
BoredAvidReader chapter 6 . 4/22
This was great! Liam’s POV at the end was different, but I really enjoyed it! I didn’t like his character too much in the show, especially not in the underworld arc, but you made him relatable through his POV! I honestly wouldn’t mind knowing more about how he thinks about Killian’s relationship with Emma! Not just in this story but in other ones where he features! Thank you for sharing this story! It was truly a great read!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2018
Great story. Liam's perspective in the last chapter was different. Thanks.
emmas-prince chapter 6 . 8/3/2017
Great story! Glad Limpian and Liam could sort out their differences in the end :)
OnceSnow chapter 6 . 6/15/2017
I stumbled on this last night and couldn't put it down. As always, great story, compelling characters, chemistry and ST dripping off the pages. Loved it, Heather!
emmas-prince chapter 4 . 6/3/2017
Aaw, I liked this chapter. I hope they can talk things through and fix their problems. And hopefully Liam will be less of an asshole to her haha
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2017
Alright, alright, I can see where the elder Liam is coming from. But I'm still rather angry at him for both treating Emma so poorly and for treating Elsa like his dirty secret. Awesome story! I really enjoyed it! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2017
Awww, yay! I'm glad they worked out their issues. :) Awesome chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Lovely chapter! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
That was so incredibly rude of Liam. I really don't care that he was attempting to show concern for his brother, because he could have phrased his words in far better of a manner. Honestly, it makes complete sense to me why Emma ran...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/30/2017
Oh, Emma...I feel bad for both of them. I'm pretty sure Killian is at least partway in love with her already...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Wonderful chapter! I love your writing style! :)
Oshina chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
This fic could use a chapter to check in on our favorite couples :) hint hint
SLimac chapter 6 . 5/10/2017
Really really lovely story! Especially that last bit! Thanks for sharing! Well done!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2017
That was lovely. Now onto scouring your other stories :)