Reviews for Dream Until Your Dream Comes True
wanda lensherr chapter 1 . 6/1
So tragic
Milton Perry chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
A very spooky short story about violence and abuse. You got me, I never guessed what it really was all about - until I finished reading. Great story. So hair-raisingly frightening it made my blood run cold.
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Dark and delicious fic. Loved the buildup up loved the twist at the end.
Spockchick chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Holy hell in a handbasket! That was outstanding. It completely took my breath away, and the twist at the end was a total heartbreaker. I don't want to spoil in case others read the reviews, but the inversion here was brilliantly done. Wow.
eve chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
a realistic point of wiew to the so called "binding of minds", especially between people with so unbalanced capabilities. the plot twist at the end was good also. a very good story I should say, so thank you for your work.
magnolia chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
this fic is the most unusual and disturbing one of spock / chris- centric ones i ever read... and it is the best i've ever read! great work! absolutely. please go one writing and give me more of this! damn good work!
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Wonderful tale. It's a truly description of two conflitant personalities. Put this one like a fav.
Antidaeophobia chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This is awesome. Very dark, but I love it anyway.

~Antidaeophobia~
troesnaja chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
WOW this was a dark and ugly little fic. I liked it though it was realistic somehow a little bit confising though was she in a coma an dreaming about what real life would be like? I really hope he loves her, but i guess its difficult he being a vulcan with all the difference in culture.
Loptr chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I haven't cried over a fanfiction in a long time but by god was that a tear jerker. One of your best no matter how dark and sad it was. You just have a knack for making it beleiveable and the charecters so real, when you do this to them it breaks my heart. Beautifully done, your one of the best writers for this pairing.
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
*blinkblink* Oh wow, this is SOMETHING!
audania chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
I liked this story alot. Probably exactly what Christine would've gone through if her and Spock had married. I am confused, however, about the turnaround to Spock's POV. She says that when he threw her against the wall, she was angry - but not seriously injured - but Spocks POV states that he is sorry he put her in a coma when he threw her against the wall. Were there two seperate occasions that he did this?
TeaRoses chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Years ago I loved this show (and this pairing, however sadly it is presented here) and I never read fanfics for it. But I bet they weren't this dark and good. This was excellent! I'm off to read another of your fics and cheer up.
gtovarish chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
another great story (i read 'frosbite'). you flesh out the characters so well, just enough. it was heartbreaking, but i put this story on my fav stories list anyway. i hope you use these characters often.
Taskemus chapter 1 . 2/27/2003
This is a really great story and it is unlike any that I have ever read before. Its really original and awesome! Write more!