Reviews for live fast (die young)
Demosthenes123 chapter 5 . 8/28
Love this!
PLEASE UPDATE!
brandoso chapter 5 . 8/12
Comeback pls story is good af
Please update soon!
PaintedLady0111 chapter 5 . 7/6
AHHHHHHH! This is so good omg! The plot is actually super original and the way you write the characters makes them totally not OOC despite the AU! just! amazing! please update soon!
VivienS2 chapter 5 . 7/2
Soo good! I love the repartee between Z&K. I also really enjoy everyone's dialogue & the modern references. Update when you can, you've got a new follower!
Please update!
OMG! Pleeeease update! I just found this story and I love it
Scythe Rose chapter 5 . 6/12
I LOVE THIS STORY! please update when you can because i'm in the mood for more zuko/iroh interaction and more background about zuko's life. i adore the relationship that zuko and azula have, it reminds me of me and my older brother. i'm also a sucker for college AU's and i'm really excited to see more from this story! your writing skills are amazing and i blew threw this story, i was so intrigued!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 5 . 5/27
Lol. Good chapter ! Katara breaks and that comfort scene!
morethanbooks chapter 5 . 5/26
Well at least they know they dont hate each other. Thanks for the chapter
Shivisdivis chapter 5 . 5/26
The plot becomes much more complicated, small fragments of information that Katara told Zuko without knowing it, he finding a small article of her mother's death and information that mysteriously disappeared (Ozai, I know he did) and the expression of his Uncle upon hearing the name of Kya 'Ehukai. This is a great mystery.

I loved the siblings relationship between Zuko and Azula, and when Azula cried excitedly because she used Zuko's motorcycle, it was priceless, I love that part lmao, I don't know but when she and Katara get to know each other better they will be great friends, maybe .

Mai is a bitch here, at one point I said "no Zuko, don't fall for it" but then Mai insults Katara and then Zuko gets angry about it, aside because Mai was only with him by his family name and maybe the sex, as Zuko said, how well he got out of that. I wish you luck in the next chapter, kisses and hugs :).

PS: A lot of words here from my part lmao, sorry for that lol. (This is the same comment on AO3)
AntonSlavik020 chapter 5 . 5/26
Great chapter. Really got my Zutara feels going. I love how Zuko just kicked Mai out. Looks like we're getting more plot and I can't wait.
Love it! Can't wait for next chapter
H