Reviews for live fast (die young)
Scorpia11 chapter 5 . 3/16
This is great! Please update!
atal23 chapter 5 . 3/9
I love where you’re going with this, please update soon.
Durrr chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
Quite frankly, this is the best piece I have ever read. I love the AU, your dictionwriting style, the details, EVERYTHING! Please don't give up on this. Please continue writing for this story. I CANNOT WAIT to read more!
Demosthenes123 chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
PLEASE UPDATE!
brandoso chapter 5 . 8/12/2017
Comeback pls story is good af
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
Please update soon!
PaintedLady0111 chapter 5 . 7/6/2017
AHHHHHHH! This is so good omg! The plot is actually super original and the way you write the characters makes them totally not OOC despite the AU! just! amazing! please update soon!
VivienS2 chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
Soo good! I love the repartee between Z&K. I also really enjoy everyone's dialogue & the modern references. Update when you can, you've got a new follower!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
Please update!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/20/2017
OMG! Pleeeease update! I just found this story and I love it
Scythe Rose chapter 5 . 6/12/2017
I LOVE THIS STORY! please update when you can because i'm in the mood for more zuko/iroh interaction and more background about zuko's life. i adore the relationship that zuko and azula have, it reminds me of me and my older brother. i'm also a sucker for college AU's and i'm really excited to see more from this story! your writing skills are amazing and i blew threw this story, i was so intrigued!
Numinous-Alqua chapter 5 . 5/27/2017
Lol. Good chapter ! Katara breaks and that comfort scene!
morethanbooks chapter 5 . 5/26/2017
Well at least they know they dont hate each other. Thanks for the chapter
Shivisdivis chapter 5 . 5/26/2017
The plot becomes much more complicated, small fragments of information that Katara told Zuko without knowing it, he finding a small article of her mother's death and information that mysteriously disappeared (Ozai, I know he did) and the expression of his Uncle upon hearing the name of Kya 'Ehukai. This is a great mystery.

I loved the siblings relationship between Zuko and Azula, and when Azula cried excitedly because she used Zuko's motorcycle, it was priceless, I love that part lmao, I don't know but when she and Katara get to know each other better they will be great friends, maybe .

Mai is a bitch here, at one point I said "no Zuko, don't fall for it" but then Mai insults Katara and then Zuko gets angry about it, aside because Mai was only with him by his family name and maybe the sex, as Zuko said, how well he got out of that. I wish you luck in the next chapter, kisses and hugs :).

PS: A lot of words here from my part lmao, sorry for that lol. (This is the same comment on AO3)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »