Reviews for Chuck vs Santa Casey
daydreamer2578 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Awww... that was a great little dose of gooey holiday goodness! And I'm now stuck with the image of Casey as Santa taking spin classes. That definitely made me laugh! And dang, I want an iPad that's 4 times as fast with 10 times the memory. Where is Chuck Bartowski when you need him? Happy New Year and thanks for sharing!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Love your Holiday stories as always. Hope you had a great Christmas. And thank you again for writing Chuck stories.
Garnetflint chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
A really nice holiday piece that made the room a little dusty at the end. Great to see you are busy. Wishing you all the best in 2017and offering thanks that you have kept writing, it is appreciated.
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Awesome story for the holidays thank you sir for writing!
Osced chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Great story, I enjoyed Casey as Santa.

/Osced
joesc chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Awwwwwww, such a cute moment
baldcoder chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Great little Christmas one-shot! Thanks!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
A great present for my birthday! Casey as Santa, and without too much grumping. Verbanski and Alex are good for him. And Sarah's surprise was actually a surprise. Good to see them more human.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
A lovely, sweet, Christmas story thank you. I think Casey would make a wonderful Santa
sevenrez chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Very cute story! Nice shout out to the Cubs! I think you got Emma confused with Molly. Thank you!

I know I wish the show would have added a scene like the pregnancy test gift after the beach kiss in the final episode. That would have been nice closure.
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I loved how Casey got to play Santa for the kids. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
anthropocene chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Thank you for this little bundle of Bartowski Christmas joy! I love how Casey (and even, apparently, Gertrude) have mellowed over the past (nearly) 5 years, even as Chuck and Sarah's passion remains strong and just barely contained! ("You chose to marry me. Twice." and "...from the linen closet is a good idea" are truly classic lines). This was a lot of fun; thanks again!