Reviews for Inner Strength
Nugget chapter 3 . 9/4
Yay thank you for the update! Once again I loved it and little Killian is just so adorable and heartbreaking at the same time. I'm really excited for the next chapter :)
PopPotter777 chapter 3 . 9/3
fascinating... killian as a kid
Can't say i've read one like this before. I'm not sure how to feel about this one but it could just be because of brain fog (it is midnight here) and tiredness.
interested to see where it goes next
Pleasantly surprised. When I first read that Killian got turned into a kid, my reaction was oh god no ew. But I decided to keep reading for lack of anything else to do. I'm glad I did. The second chapter made me really excited for everyone to discover what Killian was like as a child, and maybe get some insight into why he is the way he is as an adult. I'm curious how they'll fix the problem, and how long he will have to remain a child. And poor Emma, losing her rock. Hope there will come a point in the fic where Killian will not only take Snow's hot cocoa, but will be comfortable enough to ask for it. Update soon.
Nugget chapter 2 . 2/27
Thank you for updating! I really enjoyed the first chapter and I loved this one as well. I'm looking forward to more updates :)
Nugget chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Very good so far, can't wait to see more! :)