Reviews for King of Earthland
Starlord Master chapter 4 . 10/2/2020
Erza does not mess around.

Happy October!
Starlord Master chapter 3 . 10/2/2020
Cool beans.
Starlord Master chapter 2 . 10/2/2020
I like Celestial Spirits.
Starlord Master chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
What a story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2020
Chapter 1, the names for plue I got a couple of those references: madoka magica, one piece, Pokemon, yugioh, dragon ball, and guardians of the galaxy
Meazm chapter 4 . 12/5/2018
Interesting change you make in your story. I'm curious how you will go from here. Amazing story! And the lemon...that was hot! I like it ! XD
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2017
Ultear and Meredy should try to use Natsu to destroy their enemies by using demon factor on him granting him increased power and a very good healing ability that allows him to use more power but slowly corrupts him.
808Joker808 chapter 4 . 11/2/2017
Interesting stuff. Can't wait for more.
Kowaba chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
Hey if you ever need any help on lemons, just let me know.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
Don't know if you will take any suggestions for the harem or if you already have it planned, but just in case, can you include Juvia in the harem?
Angryhenry chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
Good work
santosbayucot chapter 4 . 10/20/2017
Great chapter man!..cant wait for more!
Vladimir Dracul chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
Dude awsome Easter eggs domino one piece also the gate thing instead of the flag from red vs blue
Username6574356 chapter 4 . 10/13/2017
Nice story. I really like the way you write dialogue since you have a very good sense of humor so it makes the characters a more enjoyable. Please write more lemons and scenes with Natsu and his harem.
Death of Snipers chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
The chapter was a fun switch of the Arc, and I like that there will be dragon slayers outside of the guild now, and that there doesn't seem to be the same kind of "no one stronger than you will show up" thing from cannon.

Also, the lemon was really well done, and the erza's armor bit was a nice touch