Reviews for Addiction
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE
zen-aku the spirit of the wolf chapter 3 . 3/22
the scenery really gives this meaning despite why she's doing this. her feelings as the act continues are clear and picturesque
Aewina-chwan chapter 4 . 1/14
Oh non pauvre Sakura ...
Aewina-chwan chapter 2 . 1/14
Naruto est une drogue à lui tout seul hihi ! Je veux bien la croire il est tellement puissant * yeux en coeur *
Aewina-chwan chapter 1 . 1/14
Oh j'adore ton début d'histoire ! C'est intéressant et très imaginatif je trouve bravo ! J'ai hâte de voir comment tu vas tourner les choses ( et oui si Naruto lui avait dit ça, dans sa vrai forme elle serait tombée amoureuse de lui grr)
I-write-for-enlightenment chapter 7 . 12/26/2017
This was such an interesting story! I have not read one like it before. I like the pace of how things progressed, the time skips were well placed and weren’t jarring. The way you described Sakura’s sensations when she was connecting with Naruto’s chakra and when she was craving it was amazing. It was detailed and it was as if I (the reader) could truly understand what she was going through. Overall a wonderful story.

Thank you for sharing this story!
Nalu Nalu Nalu chapter 7 . 12/24/2017
Awesome
Nalu Nalu Nalu chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
What if you do get pregnant Sakura
Angron11 chapter 7 . 12/17/2017
AMAZING! Good job!
Useful76 chapter 7 . 12/8/2017
Damn that was awesome! Yea I do t think you need to keep going but an epilogue would be nice.
Useful76 chapter 3 . 12/8/2017
Nice
sasukesdoom chapter 7 . 11/30/2017
LOL, sorry to hear you don't want to write it anymore haha. I really liked the dark sakura though :D
Krapo chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
As I understand your desire to end, and the pain to write when you don't want it anymore. I will just say, thank you for your hard work and to have give us some kind of closure. I am looking forward to more NaruSaku. Thank you very much for all that you share.
Pelaito chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
You sir, may end it as long as you explain how Sakura can deal/live without Naruto's chakra anymore. And if they have any children or not.
MySoberThoughts chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
You got addiction down PERFECTLY. This first chapter is raw, and kinda gritty in description. Absolutely loved it. It's kinda dark in a sense however. So I wonder, was this hard to write? Not necessarily in the idea department, but like actually wanting too. Anyway, thanks for sharing.