Reviews for Helpless
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I like how you portrayed what was going through thier heads when they faced off against one another and specificially when Yugi's Dark Magician was chained.

Good Fic.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Brilliant! I like it.

Keep up your awesome, superb writing! :)
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
YAY!

I love the Dark Magician!

~ Umbrae
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That was very different and interesting!:)

Lyokoluva
Amarie Miriel chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
This is so awesome! I love how you gave all of the monsters personalities. I liked the flash back/ memories of the dark magician best.
Psycho chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
_ I like it.
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I loved this one. That was one of my fave episodes. Nice story and a good POV
erosgirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I love this. It's great. Yeah, I've always loved the Dark Magician-Yugi/Yami relationship. And I really liked how that trilogy gave them personalities. Anyway, this was good, but I think maybe you should have called them Master and Little Master the whole fic. By the way, I really like the names Master and Little Master. Anyway, seeya! _
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
This is a good fic. I remember those episodes, and I still remember the look on the Red Dark Magician's face when Arkana called him worthless. How come we never see Red after those episodes? I hope he's a lot happier with Yami and Yugi than he was with Arkana.
Lady LeBeau chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I really, really like this. I love both Dark Magicians, and I love reading a story from the Red Dark Magician's point of view. I'm a RDM/DMG shipper, and I like your protrayal of all three. This is well-done, really excellent. Keep up the wonderful work!
zorra chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
What a wonderful story. I've not seen the ep your talking about but you wrote this so that I could imagin it without getting lost and confused.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
That being on one of the few episodes I've actually seen *gasp* and also the first I've ever read from the Dark Magician's point of view. I like it! You're definitely going on my fav author's list now.
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT FELT SO HORRIBLE DURING THAT EPISODE! *sobs in happiness* THIS WAS SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY! and u know wuts freaky? all my YGO stories have been about ancient egypt, and i never read this story, and yet we have basically the same 'plot' of yami (and dark magician) in ancient egypt. O_o very cool, i feel so not alone now! (is that grammerly correct?) sorry i'm babbling. BUT I LUV THIS! Dark Magician rocks!
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
nice
KimMcCloud chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I just read this.

And I LOVE both Dark Magician and the Red Dark Magician! _!