Reviews for In Reverse
sunshinealeia chapter 1 . 6/25
what a sweet little one shot, I love the unique set up
Sasha404 chapter 1 . 6/20
Omg so so so so beautiful
Raverin Prefect chapter 1 . 5/10
Adorable.
theundevelopedpsychopath chapter 1 . 2/7
oh my comment was edited?
but it was honestly perfect oh my goodness
theundevelopedpsychopath chapter 1 . 2/7
just its super perfect
mhcalamas chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Cute and sweet :)
jaqenthebox chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
this was so bloody amazing! absolutely love it!
MonJoh chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Adorable.
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
This was absolutely lovely and not to a small degree thanks to your writing skill. You pulled the reverse flow masterfully and even avoided the descent into negativity that I feared. The characters came truly alive through the dialogue and interaction. When people want a great example of the old 'show, don't tell', they should be pointed in this story direction :).
LullabyTales chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
Gosh. This story made me feels so many things. The reverse parts made it more touching.
Shieldcat9 chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
This is the only story I've ever reviewed and I have to review it because it might be the cutest thing I've ever read.
tiger-lily9240 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
this is EVERYTHING and adorable.
Thank you for writing and posting it!
TheWittyRavenclaw chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
I love this method of narration! Also I think you've shown the dynamics of their relationship beautifully :D
Thank you for sharing!
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
This is just wonderful. But it makes Draco's treatment of Hermione even more painful. Oh, my heart.
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
This was perfect. I'm always leery of backwards stories. It always feels a little like a spoiler lol. But this was so very well done. I loved their insults that weren't insults that started kind of confusing and then slowly came in to focus. I also love the idea that Draco might not have hated Hermione at first. I have a sort of head cannon that she seemed financial comfortable and well spoken and he never dreamed she was a "mudblood" because really they are just filthy animals right?...

I can't wait to read more from you
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »