Reviews for A Christmas Miracle
Mistaken-Miracles chapter 2 . 1/7
I hope you know how much I squealed like a school girl when you posted this! (Yes I’m late! I’m always late on things lol.) I still got all giddy when I finally sat down and read this lovely part two!

Ahhh Heero and Relena in any universe makes my heart swell! I loved this and definitely loved how t ended! Finally! This was the fluff I was needing earlier. I know I can always count on your stories to bring that to me. You should just remind me to go back and reading through some of your stories when I need a 1xR fluff session! Though I’m still left wanting more... I might need to jump to another story. Hehhee
LuniaWolfe chapter 2 . 1/3
awww so fluffy! finally catching on all my reading from my christmas trip!
Love2000AMGlam chapter 1 . 1/2
“Ladies and gentlemen, it’s a Christmas miracle!” Long time, no read. Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
This is soooo cute 3
Happy new year
eli ventura chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
hello ¿how are you? i like you fics i love relena & heero one kiss
Flopi216 chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Awww this is so beautiful. Heero and Relena for ever.
Merry Christmas and happy new year for you and your family.
julie06 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
And... oh, Merry Christmas & have a wonderful New Year to you & to your family
julie06 chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
Omg! A part 2.. i love it
Admon Keida chapter 2 . 12/27/2017
Uggghhh this was SSOOOO lovely! Great work, I absolutely love the way you've written these two, their personalities and chemistry are so well executed. UGHH they are so cute! Thank you for doing a part 2 for this story, I love it! I would lose my mind if you did a series of this should your heart desire! LOVE THIS FIC!
Kandida chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
It s almost christmas and I looked back at your story. lovely short story ofr x mas. thank you
KimReeves chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
Update please !
Eva84Lynn chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
This is so cute! Thank you!
KimReeves chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Update please! !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
I hope that you follow up on this story and write about the time they spend together afterwards. Heero being awkward is so adorable!
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Perfectly lovely :-) Heero and Relena belong together, and this was a sweet one-shot of them getting together.