Reviews for Chaos Destiny
Kira Akuma chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
Aww! I really want to see what that Bet is! And you haven't updated in like 5-6 years!
It's a really good story though! at first I was a little wary with the whole Ice Phoenix, but your making it really rather interesting... I love how hopelessly lost P-Chan got too! wonder when he'll wander into Hogwarts? Wouldn't put it past him! XD
YukiTheIceWolf chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
So Harry basically fell in Spring of Drowned Simurgh
bearfan23 chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
please hve him beat the shit out of both ron and malfoy
Igasho chapter 4 . 1/16/2016
Would like to see this story continue :)
MoonlightBushido chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
I love the story and can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Please keep up the good work and bring on the chaos.
Midoriori chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Too much
Gueast chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Please update soon
branchkk chapter 4 . 3/6/2015
Great story! I understand and will not get irant if you don't want to continue. I'm like you, love to read, but absolutely hate to write a long standing story. I just don't think I have any great imagination to think up great ideas that will extend more than one or two chapters. Love the ending in the chapter and watched the movie that had the exact saying am I a bet a fricking bet, sweet movie and always loved that line.
egwolf65 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
great story!
RedWolf Lover chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
I know where you're coming from, but what you are writing is good. I would like to see it if you update and manage to finish this Fanfiction. I'm looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Lol. This story is cool! Write Chapter 5 plz!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
I like the story and the direction it went.
Kingdark chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Roughly three years later and you get another review from me. Would you mind if I take this idea as my own and try to continue it?
loretta537 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
this is a good story so far, I cant wait to see what happens next. please update soon