Reviews for Chaos Destiny
MoonlightBushido chapter 4 . 8/14
I love the story and can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Please keep up the good work and bring on the chaos.
Midoriori chapter 1 . 7/5
Too much
Gueast chapter 4 . 5/3
Please update soon!
Please update soon
branchkk chapter 4 . 3/6
Great story! I understand and will not get irant if you don't want to continue. I'm like you, love to read, but absolutely hate to write a long standing story. I just don't think I have any great imagination to think up great ideas that will extend more than one or two chapters. Love the ending in the chapter and watched the movie that had the exact saying am I a bet a fricking bet, sweet movie and always loved that line.
egwolf65 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
great story!
RedWolf Lover chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
I know where you're coming from, but what you are writing is good. I would like to see it if you update and manage to finish this Fanfiction. I'm looking forward to it!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Lol. This story is cool! Write Chapter 5 plz!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
I like the story and the direction it went.
Kingdark chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Roughly three years later and you get another review from me. Would you mind if I take this idea as my own and try to continue it?
loretta537 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
this is a good story so far, I cant wait to see what happens next. please update soon
DarkenedRose24 chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
More please
donald7777 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Wow you have put a lot of thought into this story. A monetary exchange rate, yep Ranma just got serious.

Anyways this has been a great few chapters so far. Hopefully you will update soon.

Yeah the hat putting Harry in Gryffindor due to a bet was awesome.
sakura240 chapter 4 . 9/27/2012

Berry: I am so curious...

Kura: But anyway, I love the story! XD I wonder how Hermione acted when she founded out that boy smugling the broom was actually harry potter! XD Funny!

Berry: We truly enjoyed this story :) We hope you update soon :)

Kura: BYES! XD
dawnhallj chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
A bet hun? Eh, I can see it. And it is was hilarious too!