Reviews for To change fate
Please update soon
Sir william chapter 25 . 6/19
I just want to say love the storie spent the last week reading it. But I will agree the villain roster is getting pretty long and know they have a person stilling military secrets. Who also has plans to destroy them from the inside out. But over all love it the uneek angle you took with the sgc, bag personal and storie. So good job and will be looking forward to the next chapter.
Nemoskull chapter 25 . 6/18
well, i jsut marathoned this in one shot.
and you write. maybe too much. honestly i skipped alot and didnt feel like i missed much.
MalSer chapter 25 . 6/14
Enjoyed the update. Thanks!
Awesome update
Thank you fanfictionfanaticX for the update and for your kindness in replaying to my post.
I hope that I am not bothering you with my frequent posts, where I am very sorry for my previous prolong posts. Also, I should read carefully for Ring world before asking.

I like characters interactions of this story
The BS600 series and the new BSG is impressive. I like how the author mixing colonists and Terran technologies.

Can't Waite to see how the Terran will prevent the Asurans from discovering the Indra system. But will Dr. McKay invent FRAN in this AU?

Hades is the most dangerous Goa'uld working in the dark from inside to destroyed the Terran whom unaware of his access to their technology and logistics. If Ba'al could infiltrated the Terran like Hades without been detected, then he might be equally dangerous like first time

Anubis has high-caliber trump cards and he could release bio MDW on the Milky Way Galaxy

Ba'al will attack Anubis Abandoned secret laboratory of transplant Goa'uld genetic memory on humans ? Wondering if Cylon involved in that location with the human.

Interesting to see Kiva and so Lucians were used for target practice by Anubis and wondering if Hades would leaking their locations to Anubis/Ba'al?

I hope that Sheppard escaping the Wraith or otherwise they might be awakening ?

Thank you for your explanation about Sagittarius A* but could a superstargate be their ? Just thinking of the possibility of a Whitehole in its place at AU?

Thank you again author fanfictionfanaticX
Respectively and Best Regards
chloe chapter 25 . 6/10
Great chapter loved the new Galactica
thor94 chapter 25 . 6/10
good chapter.
impressive the new version of colonial ships.
The interesting part is about hades and baal, hope tau'ri will find about them soon.
EvilTheLast chapter 25 . 6/10
Good update.
Snowdove30 chapter 25 . 6/9
Hope John is rescued before the wraith find him.
Armiture chapter 25 . 6/9
I really like your crossover, you've done something very different from most other SG-1 and BSG2003 stories, and your battles are entertaining and not one sided curb stomps. Which while fun to read can get boring. I look forward to reading more of your story.

Now that said you keep misusing the word allot, a verb which means to divvy up, in place of the phrase "a lot" which is an adjective. I don't know what color hair a "read head" is but everyone knows what a redhead is. If you want to avoid word usage errors I have found the Random House Bad Speller's Dictionary very useful. At the end of each section there's a page or two of word usage tips, like the following: peak (top), peek (look) and pique (arouseshear (cut) and sheer (overwhelming), and throne (seat) and thrown (tossed). It has thousands of such tips in alphabetic order. So you can find "affect" versus "effect" in both the A and E sections while "discreet" versus "discrete" would both be under D. It's inexpensive and very handy. I hope this helps.
Snowdove30 chapter 24 . 6/9
Story remains interesting, but seems to be getting a little crowded with more crossovers added in.
Excellent and impressive chapter
As always, this story is very enjoyable and full of excitements
This cool SG/BSG crossover
Like many reviewer, I like the amazing plot consistency and harmony with more additional characters, technologies ideas, out of the box SG places and the best of all goes for the creativities in diversion of the best SG potential ideas into this AU.

Could the chapter title "Rebirth" referring to Daniel or to new Galactica, assuming maybe an improved designed War-star class equipped with advanced plasma drives. It was mentioned that the colonists never built them in this AU and it is huge judging from the description. Or maybe it something else even bigger like a battle-station with mobile shipyard inside.

Wikia description for Hoth: a planet in an unnamed galaxy, seeded with a Stargate millions of years ago by an Ancient Seed ship. In 2009, the planet was visited by the Destiny expedition to harvest ice to replenish their water supply. Hoth's atmosphere and the ice in the area around the Stargate is poisonous. Hoth has a moon. The temperature of Hoth is at -47 Celsius and has an atmosphere composed of .13% molecular oxygen and 95% carbon dioxide with a hint of argon.

Please correct me if the mentioned Hoth planetary manufacturing hub and shipyard located in that SG place or maybe not ?

As for the Cylon technology, there was a story title "Consequences Of Not Being Polite" where Base-star were refitted with docking bays to act as mobile station. Also, wondering about Exploring Science and Survey vessels, depending on the author vision.

Does it mean for Anubis and Ba'al were fighting the main battles that the other system loads forces were also drained. It was also mentioned in previous chapters that Anubis roles are essential for later goods. Curious to see as he ended up or at least reducing the threading of Lucian Alliance in addition to the technological gained from.

Wondering about Stargate production facility in the Pegasus Galaxy, where Genii are the trouble makers. However, Asuran replicators targeting planet Indra is very scary scenario since that would given them nearly infinite resources.

I didn't expect the Milky-Way replicators to help cleaning up the Colonials planets from radiations as well as stoping the giants ice but how without being drained or maybe they could infect there ships ? But then what, invade the the Milky-Way and that also very scary as they would pass through new Kobol system.

Is this Saggitarius A black sphere a holo ?

Wondering about those several smaller objects Kursh detecting in a distance of less than 2 light years. Are they city-ship manufacturing stations maybe ? Or Anubis fleet ?

Previous chapter mentioned about four locations those hyper stations were located in Milky-way, new Kobol, large Magellan galaxy and ring world that is also in Magellan galaxy, please kindly correct me if I am wrong in that ?

General reviewer for the author kind notice

Stargate is very wider spectrums of subjects. However, what event I liked in SG like in "The Daedalus Variations", where Atlantis team encounters a Daedalus from another reality equipped with an alternate reality drive, which allows the ship jump to parallel universes. One interesting event like "Grace" episode in Season 7, where may be the author kindly evaluate the option per his version for alternative events for living 'nebula' that stuck both the alien ship along with Prometheus inside. This is just an dea for the author kind notice in case he would like to introduce background for those alien or the living 'nebula'

Wondering kindly about Daniel advantage in Vis Uban ("place of great power", P4T-3G6), a planet where the Ancients began building their greatest city when they were struck by a plague. There, Daniel helps SG-1 destroy Anubis' superweapon in "Fallen". That the city was intended to be the crown jewel of the Ancient domain in the Milky Way. However, a Plague soon broke out and the city was forced to be abandoned. If completed, it would have been more powerful than Atlantis. Hoping to see more kindly please.

This stories is very interested with the introductions of several city-ship. As per wikia, during the Ancients time in the Pegasus Galaxy, they built several city-ships of which the Tower was one. Eventually the Tower was abandoned by the Ancients.

Wondering about the city-ship Discenna that was discovered by the Daedalus and a Wraith hive ship in the void between the Milky Way and Pegasus galaxies. Originating from Dakara, Discenna had become infected by Fenrir and was disabled by the inhabitants to prevent the spread of the organism. After discovery and the resolution of the situation with Fenrir, Discenna was left abandoned once more.

Could this time the city-ship of Admah was saved ?

Sorry if missing, but what about Jolinar of Malkshur, an influential member of the Tok'ra resistance whom joining with Samantha Carter

Best regards
PascalDragon chapter 24 . 5/19
Sorry that I hadn't reviewed the previous chapter (I think?), but it had slipped my mind after I read it on my phone (where I don't do reviews). I definitely love the Expanse characters you bring in (and yay, Drummer! 3) and how you wave their backstorys in.
John Sheppard having to deal with Koyla... poor guy (though I don't know whether I mean John or Koyla :P ). Is this the same facility that Todd is held in?
Yay, we got a Stargate factory and we got Daniel back - even if the latter is not that surprising, considering it's Daniel we're talking about. :P
Oh my. Saggitarius A*. That means things are definitely going to be interesting in the proximity of the galaxies super massive black hole. And yes, if something survived there it's probably of Ancient origin. :D
By the way: you have the Roman numbers for the Vipers wrong. It should be VII (7) and VIII (8) as they're sorted from largest to smallest with the exception of combinations like IV (4), IX (9) and such.
EvilTheLast chapter 24 . 5/16
Good update. Maybe we get to learn something about the mysterious Model 7 Daniel Cylon next chapter...that was never explained in BSG(2003).
thor94 chapter 24 . 5/16
really good chapter.
new plot development with kolya and the milky way human replicators