Reviews for To change fate
hey i wanted to ask why are they building such primitive technology's 100,000 years ago when they had much more advanced technology when they left the milky way 5,000,000 years ago? maybe i will find out in later chapters.
RDDash chapter 25 . 10/14
Spaceships with windows, why? What are they going to see?
RDDash chapter 21 . 10/10
One thing I hated about Stargate is energy weapons. I always feel like they're stupid. (Holly shit zat gun the most stupidest weapons ever existed in the show) then there is Asgard beam weapons vs Ori frak them all superlaser.
RDDash chapter 14 . 10/8
I knew this chapter is bad but this was some wish fulfilment communist bullshit
RDDash chapter 12 . 10/7
Energy weapons use energy so they don't need ammo in a traditional sense is complete BS by the way.
RDDash chapter 9 . 10/7
Why would Navy care about flying spaceships in space? In SGC the Airforce handle all of the top secret stuff with the Stargate because it was the most convenient thing to do. And in BSG Navy flies space ships because reasons.
RDDash chapter 8 . 10/7
Why would they bother? Staff weapons were stupidly inferior to the existing ballistic weapons in the first place. Okay, whatever.
You may have forgotten that the original weapon of choice for SG1 in the beginning was the keckler and koch 9mm submachine gun and the M16 on a smaller P90 was a clear step also outpreformed the Jaffa staff weapon.
I don't agree that colonial FTL is limited to 1. the cylons being at 2lyr per red line was about 90ly from caprica and the armstice station was close to the red line,when the cylons destroyed fleet would've taken more than a day to reach the colonies with that model and the cylons we're attacking the colonies at nearly the same time that the station was hit which means the jumps would have to be farther than 2lyr every 33 min.
FanReader chapter 28 . 8/12
Waiting for new updates
Reader chapter 28 . 8/6
Great story more updates
Stalyon chapter 14 . 5/15
The political BS in this chapter really annoyed me. Specifically because it IS Bull$h!t. Good grief! I'm sorry, but this author has some asinine ideas about politics and social policies. Ugh. Smh. I know it's just a story, but the problem is that people actually believe this crap.

Don't get me wrong, I like much of this story, but I can tell that the author and I don't see eye to eye on real life politics, or at least a fair portion of it.
Chronus1326 chapter 28 . 5/13
Good for you buddy! There's not much 'terrain' to use in space and our guys did a good job!
chloe chapter 28 . 5/10
Good chapter
awriterareader chapter 28 . 5/11
Love the updates! Can't wait to see more!