Reviews for To change fate
sg07 chapter 22 . 2/8
Ok...please tell me you are going to finish this story. It just gets better and better. I mean a truly great story my friend!
Alright for the love of all that is stargate continue with this story. I am psyched with the ring world plot. I would love you to explore that more.
EvilTheLast chapter 22 . 2/3
Good update. Well, the 'good guys' are getting 'planet size gift baskets' from previous civilizations that can save them from several different enemies that can wipe them out. Everything they need to save Earth and it's many allies. But...nope...I'm sure there's going to be humans looking to grab power or trying to take over because they have their own agendas of how things should be.
sg07 chapter 14 . 2/2
fanfictionfanaticX, just wanted to say you have a great story here. I am not one to harp on the spelling so I will say, it is a great story. I am not overly fond of the cadets and other guys that are not SG or BSG, but they are part of your story so I adapt to that as well. The important thing to take away is that I am very impressed with your knowledge of even small and minutia of details on both stories. It is truly amazing. The story would stay in character and flow alot smoother without adding video games, JAG, etc, but it is your story so that is your choice. The issue with adding alot of other story characters is getting lost in cul-de-sac and dead ends that detract from the story.

A certain interest to remark on is the statements in Ch 13 I believe where you posted what can only be described as a Communist Utopia where religion is dead, the state controls the "Workers Paradise" such as you described the Earth and the Alliance transforming. We all know the real religious nut jobs are in the Mid-East with their "Kill every one that won't submit". It is abundant by the Globalists today (See CNN, MS-NBC, ABC, Huffington Post, Elite Politicians around the world) that "Globalism" is the "New Communism". What you described would be heralded by some of the those news agencies that are bastion of close minded thinking Communists as a perfect world were everyone is equal, you can make money but if you make too much money the "State" will steal it. This kind of thinking is dangerous and truly the very heart of Communism. So, it was shocking to read what you wrote because although a Democratic Republic like the USA is not perfect, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights is the best example of how a society can be free and provide protection from other failed governments like Socialism, Communism (Globalism is a repackaged Communism with a friendly face). So, when you touted how great that kind of closed minded society was what Earth and the Alliance was proposing, it really made me start hoping that Colonel Simmons could have destroyed the Alliance...after all what is the point of reaching the stars if "Big Brother" enslaves you as your wrote about. Ok, I might have gone overboard with this but I am just saying that it really struck a chord. If the Alliance unites under the banner of "Communism" (aka Globalism or Alliance) then I see jack and a host of others stepping in to fix the problem. What do you think?

One cannot emphasize how great it is to read a very long chapter and story. You have done a great job meshing the 2 fictions together. Looking forward to reading the rest. Best Regards, SG07
anja.quickert.9 chapter 22 . 2/2
Chloe chapter 22 . 2/2
Good chapter, although I wish you had Laura state that if the guards had to stun Baltar, that they record it for her and the admiral to enjoy watching later
PascalDragon chapter 21 . 2/1
It's a good thing that Adama was there to take command of the fleet and managed to turn the situation around for them even if at the end those two ships had decided to play hero -.- I'm looking forward what the reaction will be that Adama had done what he did.
Yay, bonus points for including characters from The Expanse! :D Will there be Drummer on the Tycho as well (Drummer is awesome)? What about the Rocinante and her crew?
Looks like the team on Tritis got there work done as well, not to mention capture Athena - that will be interesting with the Colonials :P
Oh, that Ancient ship. I have a bad feeling about this. Hopefully things will work out better than in canon :/
thor94 chapter 22 . 2/1
good chapter.
so look the contact with the ancients is not for now. Hope it will coming soon.
And some interesting discoveries. especially the minerals to built cristals, the ring world and the replicator base.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 21 . 1/15
dezoat chapter 21 . 1/13
Thanks for the the update. I love Bill taking command.
thor94 chapter 21 . 1/10
good chapter.
so Terrans were able to steal all anubis research but at the price of some ship and several death.
Also look the terrans on pegasus side will soon meet some alterans (ask how the lantiens will react about Earth awaken atlantis to fully operational state and reconfiguring all their satellites defense network)
EvilTheLast chapter 21 . 1/10