Reviews for To change fate
thor94 chapter 19 . 9/17
good chapter.
so the big part of the story begun and terran tricked anubis plan.
also look, anubis activated the ancient gate killer weapon. hope earth or eli will find a way to stop it without losing a gate
Now I have reviewed this story before and complained about the navy taking charge of space "CRAFT" That rightly belong to the air force. Now that you know who I am I just wanted to say the despite several occasions of no longer suspending disbelief That can make it hard to read along with the attempt at a curb stomp. (And it does feel like you are trying for one and they are never good. Because you have to over power an enemy to compensate for it. What fun is it if they can defeat all they're enemy's in just one shot.) This is still a surprisingly good story which is why I am still reading it. Still it is surprising that I am going to say keep up the good work. Though I am also going to say that it seems to be going a little to fast I'm sure that timeline wise some of the events are happening days if not weeks apart it just feels like there is no separation of the events in the story and they are all happening at once.
EvilTheLast chapter 19 . 9/17
Good update. Loved the South Park scene!
SGM84 chapter 19 . 9/17
oh nice update, keep up the good writing looking forward to the next chapter.
PascalDragon chapter 19 . 9/17
That was quite an action loaden chapter O.o
So all sides got a few surprises in for the other sides it seems. The Terrans had expected the leak on the side of the System Lords and had additionally Kara's plan with the Raiders. Ba'al tried to be sneaky and deceptive as well (I wonder how his encounter will end). And Anubis had some more cards in his back hand as well including planetary attacks and the device to overpower a Stargate. I wonder whether the other planets are merely under normal attack or whether Anubis used some modified dialing code to overload multiple gates at once :/
Oh, we got the constructors of the artificial star system that Destiny had encountered?! Or more precisely - in this AU - will encounter some time in the future. (They created only one star and planet?) And with the automated machines I take it they mean the galaxy with the drone ships? So we're getting a much more high level player on the field once the expedition to Destiny is launched...
And look at that, the Ori are starting to enter the playing field as well. Ugh -.- The Milky Way will for sure get crowded...
chloe chapter 19 . 9/17
Good intense chapter
ferduran chapter 19 . 9/16
Very interesting update.
syed chapter 19 . 9/16
I wonder if the eyes of the Gou'ld can be used as a weapon against ori super ships. I wonder if the eyes are immune to the power drain of the frost Giants.

I am hoping for epic battles between the children of Anubis and Priors.

We know the ori make super gates, imagine if some point the joten said are lured and sent to the ori galaxcy.
Excellent new chapter. Thanks!
EvilTheLast chapter 18 . 9/9
Good update.
Ivy Gort chapter 18 . 9/7
Argh a cliff hanger!
outawork chapter 18 . 9/6
With Pathfinders intergalatic drive, it took only a few hours to get to the Milkyway galaxy.

Phoenix Cruiser" Speed 3.1 Ly per second 111,600 Ly if they traveled exactly 10 hours

The Pathfinder's drive must be faster than the Phoenix's.

Small Magellanic Cloud 199,000 light years
Large Magellanic Cloud 158,200 light years
Andromeda Galaxy 2,537,000 light years
Milky Way Diameter 100,000 light years

The Greater and Lesser Magellanic Cloud are the closest small galaxies to the Milky Way, but if
they traveled at most 111,600 light years they would have reach neither of them. So where is New
Caprica located. Is a star by itself between galaxies?
PaulZyCZ chapter 18 . 9/6
* 'Nesnesitelný h_a_j_z_l' as unbearable toilet(obscenely). More usual is 'Z_a_s_r_a_n_ý h_a_j_z_l' which means sh1head (or crappy toilet). Still, the best translation would be probably 'Nesnesitelný magor' which means unbearable nuj0b. Writing lone letters deleted them. As this is about language, pardon my language.
PaulZyCZ chapter 18 . 9/6
""""He (Zelenka) stormed out, heading for the Jumper bay. 'Nesnesitelné zadek'
""""

Actually if you meant "Unbearable a$$hole", the closest would be "Nesnesiteln l" as unbearable toilet(obscenely). More usual is " z" which means sh1head (or crapped toilet, said obscenely). Less obscene would be "Nesnesitelný magor" which means unbearable nuj0b.
chloe chapter 18 . 9/5