Reviews for To change fate
Alexa chapter 26 . 9/18
This is so sad, I will play Despacito
Looking forward to the next chapter
Look forward to the next chapter
Andrei chapter 5 . 8/22
Man, your chapters are stupidly large, just break them into smaller chunks.
BTW while your phrasing is in most cases grammatically correct it's definitely not appropriate for the intrnded message
soooo no more updates?
Andrei chapter 1 . 8/20
Finally, a story that puts out the colonial jump tech on reasonable terms.
And the idea that the gods of Kobol were ancients willing to save some humans isn't bad either.
Let's see how this will go on, but the start is indeed very promising.
Hm, red eyes, bipedal...

damn brother, this too vague to make a guess now. . . lokking forward to this.
So far, interesting premise.

Many other crossovers always depict the earth vs colonial conflict, making carricatures out of both sides.

I like your approach. It all being a giant mess of plans having gone half right. . .
Palisade8675 chapter 26 . 8/18
Both of your current stories are excellent. They are quite different in terms of tone and pacing but that just make them more interesting.
Astravega chapter 26 . 8/13
Gonna be honest. I think you should focus on your other story, it's better.
2xk100 chapter 1 . 8/13
gj
chloe chapter 26 . 8/13
Good chapter
Great to see another chapter. One thing though...you referenced Admiral Nagala several times, don't you mean Admiral Yao?
Just a reader chapter 26 . 8/12
So, the story is progressing quite nicely, if i had to guess, you dont let the asurans take Indra and will make them come off as an overall weak foe, as while there is peace now, the amount of clouds gathering over the federation is massive. If I had to guess, it will be a multi-sided war, the kind of which is rare, because no single book can build up so much about a unverse, adress the fight properly and fit it in one book. Unless you plan to deal with them one at a time, in that case, the story will be very long, like maybe even 500k words. Not like I have a problem, afterall i get more things to read, and I like that. All in all, a really good, sometimes complicated story. Good to have someone out there, who knows, that the black and white approach is not the only way to write books.
MalSer chapter 26 . 8/12