Reviews for To change fate
DyingInnocence chapter 5 . 11/16
I read your note at the end. Jesus Christ. How old are you?
RDLV chapter 21 . 1/4
I'm cringing every time I see "randevu."
NotYourBusiness chapter 28 . 12/21/2021
Is Daniel Jackson a Number Seven in this story?
kirosyamcha chapter 5 . 11/16/2021
not sure i like non canon enemies from races that didnt exist in either stories unless im missing something? always simply feels desperate to make the story interesting when it actually detracts from it instead.
kirosyamcha chapter 1 . 11/9/2021
arent the eyes of the gao'uld precursor ZPM power modules? or am i remembering another fanfiction?
Tellurian10000 chapter 1 . 10/3/2021
THE BEST. VERY INTERESTING STORY. I really want to continue this story. The author is just super.
Chronus1326 chapter 27 . 5/13/2021
So what happened here? You're just done? No more? Fcking bipolar assholes. Can't finish anything to completion?
Darth Gumby chapter 9 . 4/16/2021
You glazed over A LOT of the growing pains involved in magically standardizing multiple inherently different militaries with inherently different military structures and equipment designs. Installing 1000 km wide shield generators under a mountain is also a bit of a stretch :) Logically if they could power a shield capable of withstanding orbital attack over that wide an area... making the bubble smaller should increase the resistance of the shield and make any vessel equipped with it next to invulnerable.
It took a ZPM to shield a city ship...but you're covering a much larger area without one?
Guest chapter 28 . 2/26/2021
Please finish
Harlquinth chapter 28 . 2/1/2021
Amazing epic story! Hope you continue it at some point! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 1/24/2021
More updates, more chapters. Waiting for more updates
monbade chapter 28 . 1/23/2021
any more?
Random Reader chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
Greeting wonderful author fanfictionfanaticX

I love all of your stories and wondering if crossing over with Kathy Coleman - Holly from Land of the Lost might be an interesting idea. Just an idea highlighted for your kind notice

Other question someone asked Wilkins75 in his posted about atomic number of element zero

Calebros chapter 12 . 6/5/2020
specialized ships that are Jack of all trdaes? how does that one work
Calebros chapter 3 . 6/4/2020
I think you have used cretin a few times already, and all the times Baltar was there too. So while it is funny, it should be certain.