Reviews for To change fate
kirosyamcha chapter 5 . 11/16
not sure i like non canon enemies from races that didnt exist in either stories unless im missing something? always simply feels desperate to make the story interesting when it actually detracts from it instead.
kirosyamcha chapter 1 . 11/9
arent the eyes of the gao'uld precursor ZPM power modules? or am i remembering another fanfiction?
Tellurian10000 chapter 1 . 10/3
THE BEST. VERY INTERESTING STORY. I really want to continue this story. The author is just super.
Chronus1326 chapter 27 . 5/13
So what happened here? You're just done? No more? Fcking bipolar assholes. Can't finish anything to completion?
Darth Gumby chapter 9 . 4/16
You glazed over A LOT of the growing pains involved in magically standardizing multiple inherently different militaries with inherently different military structures and equipment designs. Installing 1000 km wide shield generators under a mountain is also a bit of a stretch :) Logically if they could power a shield capable of withstanding orbital attack over that wide an area... making the bubble smaller should increase the resistance of the shield and make any vessel equipped with it next to invulnerable.
It took a ZPM to shield a city ship...but you're covering a much larger area without one?
Please finish
Harlquinth chapter 28 . 2/1
Amazing epic story! Hope you continue it at some point! :)
More updates, more chapters. Waiting for more updates
monbade chapter 28 . 1/23
any more?
Random Reader chapter 1 . 8/21/2020
Greeting wonderful author fanfictionfanaticX

I love all of your stories and wondering if crossing over with Kathy Coleman - Holly from Land of the Lost might be an interesting idea. Just an idea highlighted for your kind notice

Other question someone asked Wilkins75 in his posted about atomic number of element zero

Calebros chapter 12 . 6/5/2020
specialized ships that are Jack of all trdaes? how does that one work
Calebros chapter 3 . 6/4/2020
I think you have used cretin a few times already, and all the times Baltar was there too. So while it is funny, it should be certain.
stars90 chapter 28 . 5/21/2020
I really like what you're doing with this story, you've built a really impressive world here. Keep it up!
MalSer chapter 28 . 5/16/2020
I look forward to updates (someday lol), excellent story. Tks!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 28 . 12/24/2019