Reviews for If Only In My Dreams
SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff chapter 1 . 4/25
Oh wow I loved this! The way that you wrote Andromeda, Dora/Tonks, and at the end there Ted, I got a little teary eyed while reading this, I felt so bad for them, good job with this!
forever4 chapter 1 . 4/16
Ugh, too tragic. Your writing is so good. I hope you will consider writing more for this story. We all know how it ends but you gave it an interesting addition (them writing letters to each other while apart) and I think this idea can be expanded on: perhaps andromeda comes across his letters after his death (how? I don't know, magic?) or a flashback of them in school and writing a letter during a summer. You're seriously talented! I love andromeda/ted and hope there's more from you!
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/23
Well, there's no getting my emotional stability back now...Loved it!
finite7incantatum chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
A bittersweet holiday treat :') I loved this, even if it did make me tear up a bit. Thank you.
Mel chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
aww so sweet. I love how he signed it "Teddy." And Andromeda and Ted writing letters to each other when they're apart was the sweetest thing ever. Great dialogue! And merry Christmas to you too! Much love, Mel
a reader fan chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
OMG I hardly ever cry over a story, but tears are in my eyes. I hope your Holidays are happier than this tale. but as good, because this is really a very good story, even if sad.
zedille chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
You handled the prompt really gracefully - I would never have realized that you were working off certain structural constraints if you hadn't said so in the introduction!

Merry Christmas :)
Alohaemora chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
*sobs*

You know how much I love these two. I've always wondered about that first Christmas without Ted for Andromeda, and this was spot-on: you captured the grief so perfectly, as well as Andromeda's stoicism in the face of it all. Favorite details: Andromeda as a Healer (I think so too!), Remus cooking, all of the little memories that connect to your other stories like Candles and Change of Plans, and Ted's letter, which melted my heart.
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Tragic knowing their ultimate fate but beautifully written- well done
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
The book of letters idea is so cute it made my heart melt! This was such a sweet story
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Oh goodness... *hugs*
Beautiful.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Every time I read a Tedromeda story I always hope it'll end differently. Silly I know, but they so deserved a happy ending. I'm hoping somehow, the notebook Ted wrote while on the run gets back to Andromeda. Maybe he charmed it so in case of his death, it would appear to her? Yes, that's what I think he did and maybe you could write a chapter 2 so my heart will not be broken into a million pieces this night before the day before Christmas Eve 19 years after this story.
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Ugh! So sad :( I had not even considered how they were dealing with being apart... You're great at thinking of and showing even the smaller characters.

Not sure about Tonks feeling unwell with the full moon though... Teddy isn't a warewolf is he? I guess we don't really know by cannon but I always thought he'd be healthy.
McGonagall25 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Wonderful written. I loved it.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Ugh, angst at Christmas? What kind of friend are you?

This was sweet and heartwarming (if I ignore the way it's going to end) and I loved the little hints of ACtA :)