Reviews for The Secret
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 10/14
I don't generally read 'creature Harry' stories, but I liked this one. The twist that silver cures, not kills is a good one.

Still, there are two souls to heal and you do that job truly well. And in the process, a few lemons were squeezed.

This Harmonian was quite pleased.

TGM
EJ Daniels chapter 1 . 10/13
A very well written, if intense, story you have hear. I can't see Hermione leaving Harry (of he her for that matter) in this situation. Or any where he truly needs her. Thank you for sharing.

Kind Regards,

EJ Daniels
Kudos!
SpIdErbite20 chapter 1 . 9/17
Love it.
LadyPncl chapter 1 . 9/3
Well done! This piece was extremely satisfying. Im usually on the fence about Harry and Hermione but the way you wrote them here made so much sense. She is always there for him and it was nice to see more depth in this aspect of them. The sexual tension between these two is there and I love how you expanded on that.
Jen103 chapter 1 . 9/2
This is the first HP/HG fic i think ive liked! Possibly bcz of the werewolf factor that was thrown in.
I loved it :).
miss.bloomerr chapter 1 . 8/31
Wow! A great Harmony. Hot. Left me wanting to read more wish there was a next chapter!
BrownieJune chapter 1 . 8/30
Hot and cute in same time !
Aayla-Secura.302 chapter 1 . 8/22
What a fantastically written "Harmony"... Well done!
mugglemom chapter 1 . 7/31
Well done.
Marc the Unruly chapter 1 . 7/27
Nice! And naughty :)
bellachaos chapter 1 . 7/25
That was hot. And also funny and sweet. Great job.
Sedris Kaine chapter 1 . 7/22
Possibly the most well-written Harry Potter fiction I've ever read. And I have read a LOT of HP fiction.
Aww Harry is naughty and nice !
Filisgare chapter 1 . 7/14
Well. You didn't disappoint. My first Harmony and it was fantastic. Thank you!