Reviews for The Secret
TonksLupin06 chapter 1 . 21h
I normally don't like this pairing, but you wrote it so beautifully., that I love this story. I hope there is a sequel.
DeathDagger chapter 1 . 8/29
Omg! Can you say shocker!
Phetalla chapter 1 . 8/26
I would love to see you continue this story
Emily chapter 1 . 8/16
Sexy werewolf harry?! Yes please.
Icy chapter 1 . 8/9
That was great! I love a good fanfiction romance story. And yours was great. I’m not criticizing yours but my favorite kinda Harmony story is one when they’re 14 years old and more like boyfriend-girlfriend stuff. Like Harry laying his head in Hermione lap, them snuggling, sweat comments, things like that. For me, after a while, the REALLY juicy stuff kinda looses its touch. Thanks for the story!
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 8/11
That is so sweet :)
Dumbest Genuis chapter 1 . 8/7
I luved it, Good job
h0neybunny16 chapter 1 . 8/8
awe :) i always been a big fan of Harry and Hermione together :)
tnelms355 chapter 1 . 8/5
this was so well done! you coukd totally make this into more than a one shot! I would love to see this continued one day! i can already see many different ways it could be taken
Ebullientjenn chapter 1 . 7/12
Great one shot!
anon chapter 1 . 6/25
loved it!
Austin23 chapter 1 . 6/9
Fucking fantastic. these emojis basically explain the entire thing.
JessalynCA chapter 1 . 6/7
Amazing story! I love the lemons squeezed into the story and the fact that Harry is a werewolf also makes the story amazing!
ILoveHarmony chapter 1 . 5/27
I can honestly say that this is the best lemon Harmony fic I've read to this day, and believe me when I say I've read lots of them :D
When I went to your profile to see if you'd any other Harmony fics I saw that you have one more but unfortunately I have already read it (and left a review of course, as a fellow writer I know how important they are!)
So please continue writing Harmony and if they are steamy ones then that's even better!
Thank you for this hot story!
LadyBlackHart chapter 1 . 5/18
OMG loved it. I would love it if you made it a full story about them and dealing with the change.