Reviews for The Secret
Austin23 chapter 1 . 6/9
Fucking fantastic. these emojis basically explain the entire thing.
JessalynCA chapter 1 . 6/7
Amazing story! I love the lemons squeezed into the story and the fact that Harry is a werewolf also makes the story amazing!
ILoveHarmony chapter 1 . 5/27
I can honestly say that this is the best lemon Harmony fic I've read to this day, and believe me when I say I've read lots of them :D
When I went to your profile to see if you'd any other Harmony fics I saw that you have one more but unfortunately I have already read it (and left a review of course, as a fellow writer I know how important they are!)
So please continue writing Harmony and if they are steamy ones then that's even better!
Thank you for this hot story!
LadyBlackHart chapter 1 . 5/18
OMG loved it. I would love it if you made it a full story about them and dealing with the change.
zamorabaggins chapter 1 . 5/10
Sweet & sexy.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 5/8
Wow! Would love to see more!
MissKyuubi chapter 1 . 4/29
This should have more... if possible can you make a chartered doc based off of this? I’ve never read werewolf Harry before , this is the best Harmony I have read! It would be brilliant to see it longer
I love it, but I hope they stay together in this strange stwish relationship they have
Jen chapter 1 . 4/23
Wow that was really good.
julesrulesfools chapter 1 . 4/7
That was so great!
Dessi Marie chapter 1 . 3/27
My toes are curled. Can I have some Harry? That was delicious!
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 3/20
So great! Thanks for sharing!
kimbclar chapter 1 . 3/11
Excellent
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 3/9
Wowzers, that sure gets the pulse racing. I'm struggling to think of a better term than intense. Though surprisingly sweet throughout, in spite of the style of the latter part of the chapter. No matter the nature of the story, these two always somehow just work so well together. A perfect pair.
meruhime chapter 1 . 2/28
This needs a sequel! Would love to see everyone's reaction.