Reviews for The Prince and Princess of Gotham City
Nice. Well written obviously
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Wonderful, as always!
Flameraven chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
Ah, new story! How did I miss this until now!

Not really much to say sadly, this was just showing them in Gotham and Akane's start in training, even if it's nothing much for someone as fit as she is.

The UST is strong though, will be fun to see just how long they last before something breaks. Dick and Barbra only lasted so long but only one of them was under Alfred's eye all the time, and Ranma is no where near as, I'll go with "open", as Dick no matter how much better his life has been.

Its Dick after all.
diademchi chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This was very enjoyable, especially for fans of the CW Arrow series. Nice tie in with the salmon ladder. Looking forward to more! This is a fun crossover/merged universe you've created that actually feels believable.
Tribun chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
While I do like this a lot, I do have some suggestions.

Apart from the two main stories, the whole storyline is horribly splintered and it is really difficult to get it all into chronological order. Sorry to say so, but for new readers who've read the first two stories (which thankfually are easy to get, even if the final chapter yet has to be released) they then are confronted with countless mini-stories, some even from another author.

Now, my suggestion is to take what you already have of all the stuff post "Looking for Troube" (maybe even ask the other author for integrating his stuff) and do try to integrate it all into the third chronological story in the series. It would certainly not only make for an easier read but also be more logical.

Just a suggestion, but I did make the experience that countless mini- and side-stories tend to confuse many.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Yay! I've been waiting for this sequel!

I was actually surprised Akane didn't know what the salmon ladder was since it seems like she'd be familiar with Sasuke, even if she doesn't watch Ninja Warrior herself. But it was such a great way to show how their relationship is progressing - I can't wait to see the tension between them get so bad they both just explode lol.
Mingyu chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Woot! New arc! And it seems like Ranma is getting distracted by Akane. That could be bad...but good for a story! Thanks for the chapter!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Impressive and fun. The salmon ladder is no joke honestly.