Reviews for Back In
Fluffyrainbow23 chapter 1 . 7/26
I loved this one shot it unfolded beautifully and I almost wish there was more haha.
This story would be amazing as more then a one shot! I love it !
Cool x
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 7/5
This was so good!
lazyncrazy chapter 1 . 6/10
Amazing!
This OS was absolutely amazing, I honestly think (and hope and wish) that you should continue it? Perhaps some more details of how their relationship started and how it was and then more details about their breakup and post breakup lives
I mean it's up to you but it would be amazing, please do consider it (:
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 1 . 5/5
Wow, my Dusty...I loved this one! I'm so glad I finally got a chance to give it a read! How angsty...and great method in your flashback writing. I actually enjoy that method.
Thanks for a unique storyline and a very different MafiaWard and his Bella.
Love and miss you, my Sweet girl! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 1 . 4/6
This story always gets me all teary eyed and sentimental. I love Apple Pie Boy and Cobbler girl & I love how precise their HEA is! ️
Warm regards from Florida ️
All But Faceless chapter 1 . 3/30
love it
mares chapter 1 . 3/12
wonderful story
harrislady chapter 1 . 3/1
amazing story!
readingKs chapter 1 . 2/8
This was super fun to read! I love the idea of a Carlisle whose anti-Bella as it's something I haven't had the oppertunity to read much of! Great story!
guest chapter 1 . 2/3
sophdrea chapter 1 . 2/5
Oh my gosh! This was truly a brilliant piece of writing! It is one of the best I've ever read. Your writing is so concise, yet so full of plot and emotion! Gah, the emotion alone would have made it wonderful. I bow to your talent. I hope you will consider expanding this story. You definitely know how to write the perfect Mobward. Thank you for giving me a story I won't forget for a long time.
Mistydeb chapter 1 . 1/28
Aww, that was a sweet ending. Carlilse deserved that ending, he certainly crossed many lines in his betrayal. Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. Debbie