Reviews for A Plan Story: We're Not In Arkansas Anymore
dahlemann chapter 1 . 2/17
That was hysterical. I'm still laughing so hard it's difficult to type. I'm originally from Missouri and have friends in Arkansas. I may even know a couple that talk just like your dialog. Keep up the great stories
ChuckAddiction chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Wonderful work as always. Very funny. Many thanks for adding to this great storyline.

As others have commented, though funny, the hick bit might have gone a hair too far to be believable. Just a thought, FWIW.
Garnetflint chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Yes I did enjoy hearing about how's that Danny varmint got hisself some plas-teak surgery... well you are the author and not me so you did a great job of taking the Charleses to the next level. Great to hear there's more to come.
sevenrez chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I love this Chuck universe! That was great. It shows how well they work together even when they improvise. Thank you!
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This was so great! I laughed imagining them with their southern drawls and enjoyed the Charah at the end. Can't wait for more!
Carmichael Jr chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Oh my goodness that was hilarious haha !

As for the "ready for babies", I like it but it's a little too soon in my opinion, I mean, a lot of "fanwriter" (hehe) kind of, you know, use that plot too early and too often, and while this is all cute and beautiful this is also in my view too much (depends of the story to say the truth).
I do not say that I will dislike your next story if there is a little Charah baby on the way though, I mean I love the way you write them and all, I'm just being talkative and it was on my mind.

Anyway, I'm so happy you decided to write this kind of one (or plural) shot (s) of your Plan Universe, I love these kind of stories ! Good continuation !

PS: sorry for the probably bad grammair, but English isn't my first language and it is quite observable when I write some big (for me) text.
charahkids chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Awww...I can whole hardheartedly say that this was fabolicious! I laughed so many times! We all know where we first saw Sarah's Southern drawl in "Honeymooners"! "Everything is BIG in Texas"! And Chuck responding with "sweet nuthins'! lol!

Merry Christmas! Come back soon, ya'll hear?! :D
baldcoder chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This is great! I was laughing out loud. Living in South Mississippi, I can relate. Granted, most folks don't talk like that, but there a still a few. Y'all come back now, ya hear?
atcDave chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
That was a lot of fun, thank you! Sarah's story was laugh out loud funny.
roxcella chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I've only read the A/N and the title. And i got happy. I've enjoyed the cvtp world. ok now to read about Arkansas.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Sp what have they gone and done this time? Is Sarah already pregnant? It's been over a year, so I guess they've figured out a way to be open about the marriage? Ellie's reaction to that news will be fun to see. (I'm following this story in case you decide to put all these additional tales under one roof.)
Lots of fun here already, if a bit over the top with the down-home country shenanigans. Good thing her Mama weren't no marksman, on account'a Danny-boy's privates bein' so small, and all. I think Donna ran the real con, getting those two hicks to take that ghastly plaque out of her shop!
It couldn't have been a chapel full of Elvises? I get no love...
wilf21 chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
A really good read, thank you. Please keep them coming in the new year, if you can. I don't live in Arkansas, or anywhere in the USA, so I'm not upset ;) Have a good holiday.