Reviews for A Plan Story: We're Not In Arkansas Anymore
berksboy chapter 1 . 7/11
Well what a super story, i wonder were you got the inspiration from for the accents, Does tigress ring a bell? Hell even i was reading it in a southern tone and i'm from England.
Was that two Star Wars quotes? on that note: do you remember the scene in season four where they were heading into the mine and Chuck makes a Star Wars reference and Sarah mentions about the food, that was good off the cuff humour, sorry i tend to digress.

I guess i need to read vs the Plan very soon

If you check out reviews before starting a story as i do, i can tell you this is very well written and funny and worth the time, check it out.

Thanks WvonB for taking the time to write this, especially as you would have had to taken the time to write the words differently the way people from Arkansas say them.
Haha their story was so wild!
Love your writing :)
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
I loved how Sarah could spin a very believable story like that! I loved how Chuck could follow along and add to it too. Too Funny!
jpwood chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
this was hilarious... I recently started re-watching the show and I can see those two fools pulling off those accents like they did on the train
MarauderMist chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Well written and a good story!
dahlemann chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
That was hysterical. I'm still laughing so hard it's difficult to type. I'm originally from Missouri and have friends in Arkansas. I may even know a couple that talk just like your dialog. Keep up the great stories
ChuckAddiction chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Wonderful work as always. Very funny. Many thanks for adding to this great storyline.

As others have commented, though funny, the hick bit might have gone a hair too far to be believable. Just a thought, FWIW.
Garnetflint chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Yes I did enjoy hearing about how's that Danny varmint got hisself some plas-teak surgery... well you are the author and not me so you did a great job of taking the Charleses to the next level. Great to hear there's more to come.
sevenrez chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I love this Chuck universe! That was great. It shows how well they work together even when they improvise. Thank you!
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This was so great! I laughed imagining them with their southern drawls and enjoyed the Charah at the end. Can't wait for more!
Dromaeo Prod chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Oh my goodness that was hilarious haha !

As for the "ready for babies", I like it but it's a little too soon in my opinion, I mean, a lot of "fanwriter" (hehe) kind of, you know, use that plot too early and too often, and while this is all cute and beautiful this is also in my view too much (depends of the story to say the truth).
I do not say that I will dislike your next story if there is a little Charah baby on the way though, I mean I love the way you write them and all, I'm just being talkative and it was on my mind.

Anyway, I'm so happy you decided to write this kind of one (or plural) shot (s) of your Plan Universe, I love these kind of stories ! Good continuation !

PS: sorry for the probably bad grammair, but English isn't my first language and it is quite observable when I write some big (for me) text.
charahkids chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Awww...I can whole hardheartedly say that this was fabolicious! I laughed so many times! We all know where we first saw Sarah's Southern drawl in "Honeymooners"! "Everything is BIG in Texas"! And Chuck responding with "sweet nuthins'! lol!

Merry Christmas! Come back soon, ya'll hear?! :D
baldcoder chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This is great! I was laughing out loud. Living in South Mississippi, I can relate. Granted, most folks don't talk like that, but there a still a few. Y'all come back now, ya hear?
atcDave chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
That was a lot of fun, thank you! Sarah's story was laugh out loud funny.
roxcella chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I've only read the A/N and the title. And i got happy. I've enjoyed the cvtp world. ok now to read about Arkansas.