Reviews for Window Dressing
MusetteBlanchard chapter 1 . 10/9
You're amazing and I adored this little story! The way you constructed those two characters apparently so different and yet ... the same *sappy sighs* So refreshing to see the pair we all love so much through a different perspective. Absolutely brilliant.
Congratulations!
Thank you dear.
Bravery89 chapter 1 . 6/12
I just read this and loved it! Thanks so much for sharing this!
nzjojo chapter 1 . 2/3
Oh my that was just such a wonderful story! I love the way you write. Thank you :)
readingKs chapter 1 . 1/22
Very cute!
Cockerspanmom chapter 1 . 1/5
Enjoyed it. Wish kids where like that. Thanks for sharing. Hope you had a peaceful and happy holiday.
Knit Bug chapter 1 . 1/3
I really enjoyed this story. Although, I admit... the petticoats are what sold me. I have two and I wear them quite regularly. I adore them. So I was quite happy to read about retro dressing. Silly, I know.

Thank you for your words.

Knit
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 1/2
Window Dressing has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in December at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Ninkita chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I loved this so much! (And happy new year!)
hikingurl chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Absolutely wonderful story! I enjoyed it immensely. I don't usually like the descriptions of clothing, make-up, shoes etc. etc. that are so prevalent in some fics, but yours were such an important part of the story, and I applaud you for making them so unique! Bella's clothing vs Edward's clothing just highlighted their perceived differences; but made their eventually acceptance of each other so much more meaningful. The title was perfect!

When I was 14, we moved half-way across the U.S. I realized that this was the perfect time to reinvent myself, and I did. At least the outward me, reading Bella's thoughts in your story brought back some of those memories for me.

Thank you for sharing!
s1203 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Beautiful. Thank you.
amberkey chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Loved this story!
Taylor9901 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I love it
jule2 chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Wow. Geeky Edward. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Loved this story. I was Edward in school.