Reviews for Where Are You Going
Rawrkazar chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
Argh, you have to come back one day (though it's been what, 4 years?)

All the good stories never get finished wtf. :[
King Cheetah chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
I was going back and checking on a few stories that I was tracking and I can't imagine how I lost track of this little gem. You haven't touched this in a while which is unfortunate, because I'm really enjoying it. Hope you find the time/energy to come back to this as you've stopped at a wild point! _

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
kitfunkhotmail.com chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
She just HAS to come back, please? Love your story, been waiting for an update
weartheseshorts chapter 4 . 9/19/2003
WHERE ARE YOU, CRAZY PERSON?I LIKE EGGS! NO...CHICKEN! FRIED CHICKEN! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH NO CRAZY/HIGH PERSON HERE! EVERYTHINGS NORMAL! HAH! FOOL! (i just had to say that) My name is Curly Fatius (did i spell it right?) Gamelthorpe to YOU, mister (or miss?)!

thats me

ahhelga

oh, by the way, I like the story (keep going!)
Angel St. Mathew chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
Man, for such a great and interresting story, the chapters are WAY too long in coming. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Imaginary Girl -Nerf chapter 4 . 8/19/2003
please continue and i hope helga is safe but it would be intresting if when they do find her she she doesn't remember who anybody is and she looks different to and everyone even gerald is worried about her and they find the bad guy oh and helga is afraid of alot but she still can't remeber why
Jabberwockychamber17 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
hee hee i like lots! very very well done!
midnightoasis chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
*sobbing* I love this story!

Just.. so *sniff* sad...

Well, I hope you continue soon!

And kudos on the Curly/Rhonda shtuff! o
Sensation0023 chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
This is a very good and interesting story. At the first chapter, I was hooked. So where is Helga? What happened? I wanna know! Update ASAP!

Sensation236
BrianaLFBH chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN? I"M SO HAPPEE TO SEE YOU!

Okay, had to get that out of my system. Now for the actual review! Okay, dang, she went from being severely annoyed by him to that? Or did she always really like him? ~grins~ hm...

Shoot, of course its his concern, he saw a man dead and a woman beaten and he's, like, in the fourth grade still, right? OO, where the blazes is she? Oh, a year past? MAN! She's gotta show up in some form or another! Okay, we've been waiting a while, so can you update as soon as you possibly can? Not demanding now, as soon as you possibly can! Thanbk you! Still good!
JadedYashu chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
Yay an update! And you left us again on the edges of our seats. Please don't take forever to update again. Or I'll sick my hoard of flying purple monkeys armed with mallets on you and let them beat you like a bad bad donkey.
A Concerned Individual chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
YAAY! You updated! *throws confetti everywhere* And I didn't even have to bring out the purple blender monkeys!

...The Curly/Rhonda plot rocks, as I've said before. ME LOVE! And it's two-sided, too. It rarely is with them...

As for Helga... I can't wait until you shed some light on that. We're all still wondering what happened to her. And hopefully, we all won't have to wait long.

*positions self in front of computer, grabs malted milk balls, and watches screen anxiously*
A Concerned Individual chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
Ehehe _ I love the Curly/Rhonda side plot. Durnit, you left me hanging, you evil person! Update soon, PLEASE!

Oh yeah, and the main plot's scary o_0 Cool, but scary. I wonder what happened to Helga. Suspense is killing me... NU...

Anyway, um... o_0 Please continue.

And if you don't, I'll summon the purple blender monkeys. And NO ONE wants that. Trust me.
BrianaLFBH chapter 3 . 5/23/2003
Did Helga do that stuff? No, can't be. Where the heck is that girl? And Arnold, writing a name over and over, worried about someone because she's not there, in a nasty little funk at whoever disturbs him...what's going on there? **I bet I was right, I bet, I bet, I bet!* Yeah, me too. But we have to wait until Tanochan uploads again. *Aw, man.* Good one, Tano!
ana chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
please write the next chapter soon