Reviews for Descendents
Very good story.
Princess613 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Oish. (Oy vey.)
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
You really are shameless when it comes to reviews. Cute so far.
Aimless chapter 3 . 10/3/2003
Yet another great fic. This was just packed full of sweet sappiness that it had me grinning all the time I was reading it. Thank you!
Beladio chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
This was a great story, and I love the whole Mary twist. Surely, you aren't going to leave us hanging like this. Come on, we need more of this story. :)
TV Chick chapter 3 . 5/16/2003
I loved the French stuff and I can actually see a lot of that happening.
Serradipity chapter 3 . 4/9/2003
Ha ha haa. Very good, NO, great! I loved it! Richie Translator made me cry laughing! To bad there isn't more, but it ends Great!
trixiebelle chapter 3 . 3/16/2003
Cute, cute story. I love Richie stories! Write another one.
Rachelle Ryan chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
I'm thinking to myself that the relationship isn't going to end with a beautiful nigh in...Paris, so I can't wait for more. (I always knew my high school french would come in handy some day)
blackblade2 chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
This was great, and definitely contained a few good laughs! So what ends up happening to Richie and Mary...? I know you said you were done, but I'm sure we'd all read more if you wrote it...
Lorilei chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
Ritchie had better behave himself with Mary. Clansmen take care of their own, ya know.
blackblade2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
cute idea, I like Mary. I really like how she knew all those stories about Mac and Connor.
arwen-evenstar2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Great story! I loved the freaking Mac out part! Please keep writing "Highlander" stories! They are kinda hard to find now! Well keep writing!

~Arwen
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
I'm not waisting my time at all! That was a really good story! I was hooked!
D'Bear chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Very well done! Liked it alot. I hope there is more somewhere? PLEASE!