Reviews for Reincarnate
Kiratt chapter 10 . 9/6
Oh Hiyoriiii that last moment was cute and sweet and painful.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Amazing. Plz more.
t4tbk chapter 1 . 9/2
Veri n1c3jubst0riIw
nLL3u chapter 1 . 9/2
Veri n1c3La2st0riFe
Jess chapter 10 . 8/28
I’ve had a really fun time reading this fanfic. You’re making me, a fellow college senior, want to write one too. I really like the last two chapters and how Hiyori is slowly remembering things. But, like you established in the first chapter, the connection between gods and followers are the same: if Hiyori regains her memories wouldn’t that mean Yato would too? And these nightmares Yato has been having... definitely memories.

I’m very excited to see how this goes. I’ve been chiming in and out for a few years now, so happy to read all ten chapters back to back like this. Honestly, if you ever need a beta, I’d be here. :)
hebihanshu123352 chapter 10 . 8/25
OMG I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCH! Keep up the good work and please update soon
knobunny chapter 10 . 8/15
I like how the story is going so far! Keep going!

Also my favourite character from Marvel is probably Doctor Strange
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 10 . 8/5
Awwwww poor Hiyori!
And hahaha that scene at the beginning was funny hahaha!
Yato's so greedy!
I loved it!
Bird's Boat chapter 10 . 8/3
Can’t wait for more of this! My fav marvel character is spider man even tho I’m terrified of spiders
elaunakramergmail.com chapter 1 . 8/2
So glad to see you continuing this story. It's just so bittersweet!
TGnat chapter 10 . 8/2
The ending though... D'X
habinger chapter 10 . 8/1
great chapter, looking for to the next.
my favorite character is Loki.
Jadegem02 chapter 10 . 7/31
This was a good chapter! I would love for you to continue! And my favorite marvel character would either be night crawler/ Kurt from x-men or wasp
Gussy Phantom chapter 10 . 7/31
That was a good chapter! I can’t wait for the next one! Also, to answer your question, my favorite Marvel character is Spider-Man. He’s been my favorite ever since I can remember.
KiwiReaper chapter 10 . 7/31
Thank you for the new chapter! I loved how little Yato still took the money bribe. This was definitely worth the wait!

My favorite marvel character is Deadpool