Reviews for Reincarnate
Princessa Mia chapter 9 . 5/31
Love this concept. Love this story. I know you haven't updated in awhile, but would you consider it?
KiwiReaper chapter 9 . 4/23
Congrats on making it to senior year in college! I hope things have been going well for you. I have really enjoyed your story, and even though it’s been a while since you last updated I know you have probably been very busy, so I can wait. I do hope things go well for you and I know whenever the next chapter comes out, it will be worth the wait!
Akari Yui Anaru chapter 9 . 4/1
CONTINUE!
Blitza chapter 9 . 3/31
Amazing! I love this story. It's adorable.
Animehead chapter 9 . 3/24
It's great story! One of the best stories I've ever read. You're very good writer. I wanna continuation!
DoubleDuece chapter 9 . 3/4
Please update soon, I just can't get enough of this story! I hope Hiyori retains some of her memories, and I have a feeling that the bad dreams Yato is having is flashbacks of his fathers abuse and neglect.
Nice. Love it. Wow. Great.
Sara R chapter 9 . 1/17
I'm in love with your story! I just loved it! So sweet, and who can resist to a little Yato? I need more chapteeeers! Please!
Sakura245 chapter 9 . 1/12
Ahhhhh! The memories here!

Hiyori will always remember...

Darn it, now I miss this series and want to go back and watch all of it again. I'm supposed to be a good student right now!

Love it. Please update soon!
Death's Champion chapter 9 . 1/3
What a sweet concept! Can't wait to see how it all unravels.
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
This is such an awesome story!
It's so adorable and emotional!
And I absolutely love it!
Oooooo I can't wait to see what happens next!
matsubara-san chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
i wish hiyori could fully remember, i wonder if that's possible in any way. It would affect the storyline in a good or bad way? what could trigger the memories could be bad things too.
Gussy Phantom chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
I’m so glad Hiyori (kind of) remembers her previous memories of Yato! I really hope she’ll be able to remember them completely soon. Please update soon and keep up the great work! Happy Thanksgiving!
chiwa chapter 8 . 11/6/2017
fabulous! gosh the ending- you have to admit, it's like yato-kun is remembering his old self against all odds! *evil grin* it had better be that, or else imma going to end up sicing phantoms on you *innocent smile* also, update soon!
-just love how protective yukine-san is, but i don't like it that hiyori-san doesn't remember yato-kun :(
and, i just loved how yato pronounced Bisahamons-sans name xD xD xD 'bi-ch' xD xD xD and she didn't even MIND- WHERE IS BISHAMON AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER
Ria1705 chapter 8 . 10/16/2017
I'm loving this! please update soon! so good I don't know what to say! I hope Yato and Hiyori get their memories back!