Reviews for Spring
Virginia chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I can't wait to see if she is able to find herself back to the true love she found in him. Love it and am waiting...
sound-sheep chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
that's really beautiful. hatori seems so REAL.

..O_O i was nearly serious there. it's totally adorable, and HATORI sex. yar
Dragonfly30 chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
i loved that! it's so sweet, and your descriptions are lovely! i thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
teawill chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
cool.
Mel chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Hi, I don't aften review, but this fic was absolutely adorable. Usually I prefer Shi/Hat, but his was so well written that I really enjoyed it. I hope you go on to write more.
dragonscribbler chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
I must say, that was very pretty, and also very interesting to read the first time, but I wasn't sure that it was the sort of story I could read more than once, until I read the last line. That was the icing on the cake. It truly touched me. And it was then that I understand everything else on an even deeper level. This story was written with a great amount of care, as well as talent. I appreciate your hard work and thank you for it.
ereinhart chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
We need more Hatori x Ayame fics in the world. I'm glad someone's contributing. . I love this story, I love Ayame! .
Misster. K chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
aw .. its so sweet ... lurv it a bunch .. *melts*
Princess Urd chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Ah! This is so pretty. I love the way you showed Hatori and Ayame's love seem special in its own way _
kuron3kosama chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
'Tis a very sweet fic. _ I hadn't really thought much at all about this pairing until I was reading the most recent chapter of Aite (which is also very good) but now I'm off to look for more~! .~v
Christi Morelei chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Aw. aw. aw. *watery eyes for Hatori/Ayameness*
Cain too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
I think this one is just so good.

I love Hatori and Ayame and I think this one is so sweet.
Merrily Marauding Moony chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
kawaii! .!
Mystik-chan chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Oh wow... This is such a good fic! I like it!
Ariel Tsuki Unsigned On chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Kya, this was beautiful, even for a HatoriXMomiji shipper like me (really the truth is that I can really see Ha-san with a lot of the Juunichi, na). Keep up the good work...