Reviews for Family Matters
EiswolfZero chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
God heart breaking and sad and everything after that movie
you did amazingly!
Zander L. Jones chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
This is one of my favorite Trek fics! I loved Beyond but so much more could have been expanded on with Kirk in the movie! I absolutely love how he runs the sims over and the crew just watch on! Eek! This is my most perferred hurt/comfort! Love it!
Anij chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
That is what would have happend. Great Story. Thank you.
Kalidris chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
Wow, this was amazing!
I love how Spock hacked in this time, such a beautiful parallel to their first interaction.

Spock is so pithy, it's amazing. But Kirk can do the same to him.
Can you write one (a slight AU) where Kirk talks him out of breaking up with Uhura over his duty to Vulcan?

Loved the ending lines about Spock and her kids, too true. (nobody got time for that lol)
Servant05 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
As always, this has been a fabulous one-shot and totally something that I could see Kirk doing after a tragedy as Beyond. Thanks for writing!
LauraCynthia chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
*Standing ovation*

Interesting that you wrote this from Uhura's POV. All the dialogue is stellar. The hacking tit-for-tat. LOL
lufink chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
Amazingly in-character, in my (somewhat biaised, OK) opinion. Once again, it was powerful, and so real. The idea of the crew being a huge family of choice is lovely, and to me, greatly accurate. Thank you!
quaff chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Wonderful story. Ty.
FrankieHS chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Great, great, great! I love Beyond as well. Thanks for writing this. It is so in character for each of them.
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
That was gorgeous, and so in character!

I was sad to see you writing reboot, given that I love TOS so very much, but if you're going to mine the reboot for gems like THIS, then I take it all back. :-)
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
I haven't seen the movie, so I don't have all the context. But this feels very in character for Kirk, and you definitely made me feel heartbroken over Kirk's guilt.
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
*has feelings

I don't need this. I have to work tomorrow.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
Loved!
DancingInTheDark85 chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
Love the interaction between all the characters, especially Bones' little attempt at fixing Spock and Uhura's love life at the end. The dysfunctional family dynamic is what I love about these films and the resulting fanfic. I agree with you, I wasn't that bothered about the first two, but loved the latest film.