Reviews for Lucky Child
silverfoxkurama chapter 16 . 14h
Im soooooooooooooooo happy u said that cause im like y the fuck is that inuyasha shit here then u said sailormoon and my but hurt went up epic levels of destruction lolololo
Viviene001 chapter 45 . 17h
Ps : Please tell me keiko and kurama get together. I'm starting to ship them ahhhh! TvT
Viviene001 chapter 48 . 22h
Oh man...cliffie... Great story by the way. I wasent really interested in Yu Yu hakusho...but this is pretty interesting. But if it's all about yusuke,then I'd rather not watch it for now haha.
I wish you luck for whatever you're doing haha,hopefully it's not too late. I can't wait for your next chapter alr! ;)
Viviene001 chapter 30 . 11/21
Lol...hightime keiko had enough.
XD
Viviene001 chapter 29 . 11/21
Oooooo kurama's POV?
Viviene001 chapter 28 . 11/21
Dang,you're good at this. Now I wonder if you do naruto cuz you do underneath the underneath really good. TvT
AmniIsRoving chapter 48 . 11/20
I am so impressed by your writing! The story has great flow and I love how you characterize the main character! I look forward to reading more in December. Have a great time with your NaNo, I'm rooting for you!
Viviene001 chapter 21 . 11/20
Lolol. How?Damn,these kids are smart. And as the author,you are so dang smart. TvT
AHAHAHAHA..I'm envious now TvT
Kk :
Viviene001 chapter 16 . 11/20
Ohhhhh my god ahahahahahahhaha!xD
Viviene001 chapter 15 . 11/20
Oh..even if it isn't,this is cool o.o
KhaleesiRenee chapter 48 . 11/20
I’m hooked. I need more!
Alice chapter 48 . 11/19
vivement la suite
de ta fic j'aime trop
marmaroth chapter 48 . 11/18
Oh my god, BLESS YOU FOR THIS. Every so often I get a craving for a good YYH fic, and I'm always afraid that the fandom has really died for good. It's so refreshing to see you bring the ever-so-popular self insert trope to this series! Super well written, really love the intelligent protagonist and the overarching plot with the missing stories and Ebisu. Can't wait to see what's next!
SlytherclawQueen chapter 1 . 11/13
Easily one of the best fanfictions I've read. Can't wait to see how it ends
Jedi Yuki chapter 48 . 11/12
At first I didn't read this story because I thought your self-portrayal will be annoying. But now it is one of the best fanfics I've ever read! It was entertaining and you write the characters on line. I'm waiting for the next chapter trying to be patient but failing miserably. Good luck~
1,682 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »