Reviews for Shed Some Light on Things
SneakyAnon chapter 15 . 1/17
I never got the chance to review chapter 14 before you submitted this one, but that scene was VERY well done. A lot of the time I find groups a bit too much of a challenge for authors, because I start to lose track of who's doing what, where, how-by god there are just so many penises, send help. But I managed to follow along the whole time in this case, was a great read.

On a final note, I happened to see this 'fic on AnArchive and I'm SO glad you have a lot of attention and support there, especially from fans like Gold. I felt it was severely neglected on . I can't wait to see what you do in the future. I'm only regretful I stumbled upon this 'fic so late, it would have been nice to be a part of the tantalizing wait for each chapter.

Keep on keepin' on, fellow pervert.
hisuiryuu chapter 11 . 1/16
Delicious
hisuiryuu chapter 7 . 1/16
Damn...
Grac3 chapter 15 . 1/15
Those last lines of dialogue were great!
Kigen Dawn chapter 15 . 1/15
What the name for your tumblr and gold's to? I'd like to follow both.

That ending had me laughing my butt off. Now to go picture prompto in a wedding dress and hope gold does art of it
Kigen Dawn chapter 14 . 1/14
Now that was a perfect way to wake up on a lazy Saturday. Now to go take care of the problem you caused
gerrkles chapter 14 . 1/14
D: you arent allowed to stop! We need you! How else are we supposed to get the best FFXV fan fiction that will ever exist?!
Grac3 chapter 14 . 1/14
Is that a Firefly reference in your author's note? Can't wait to see how you wrap this all up.
gerrkles chapter 13 . 1/11
Omfg these keep getting better and hotter! Love the alpha battle ;) please update these more often if you can! I hate cliffies and these are so good i drive myself insane waiting for each one to come out!
AstroNeko3000 chapter 13 . 1/11
hot hot hot! please update soon
Kigen Dawn chapter 13 . 1/11
Well that was certainly eye popping. Seeing these two go at each other would be welcomed anytime.
SneakyAnon chapter 13 . 1/11
Wow. Lesson learned, don't read new chapters at work. Spot on as usual, I absolutely love their dynamic. Keep up the good work.
ScarletEyce chapter 13 . 1/11
Dang, this was awesome. I've been looking forward to the Gladio/Noctis, and When you get them all together.

Very, very nice. This made my day.

Eagerly awaiting,

Scarlet

P.s. I would say more, but he feels hit me so hard I can't pick anything specific out to say.
Grac3 chapter 13 . 1/11
Very much looking forward to the next one!
Sneaky Anon Agai chapter 12 . 1/11
Also, you tentatively mentioned requests a while back? I’ll throw some hooks out there, maybe you’ll bite on one or two in the future:

IgnisxGladio: Their first time together. Ignis’s first time while blind, possibly Gladio’s first with a man? But I can see this being disruptive because it’s in the past. I just like how you write from Ignis’s POV, you include a lot more taste, smell, and sensation descriptors to compensate for visuals and that’s awesome.

Ignisx_: Ignis seems to be very quiet in bed (even with Gladio), maybe the three could place bets on who could get the guy to lose composure first.

IgnisxRegalia: I’m kidding. Kind of. I just need more Ignis because I’m trash.

Gladiox_: Gladio goes a little too rough and _ requests they stop or try something else. I just need more Gladio fluff in my life. You’re the only one I’ve found who can make him be nurturing but still be the big gruff guy.