Reviews for Shed Some Light on Things
DeanneGray chapter 15 . 4/2
Sooooo many hot scenes. Loved every bit of it. It even had a good plot! Thanks for sharing!
ShadowedRaven chapter 15 . 2/26
-fans self dramatically- My goodness that was one of the hottest stories I've read.
Speedofsound chapter 15 . 2/5
Best. Story. Ever.

Omg! You are a bloody rock star at this, my friend. You have great ideas and great talent. And this was so freakin hawt I think Chapter 14 seriously gave me a nosebleed.

More stories, please! :)
YummyYaoiGirl chapter 15 . 2/6
Hello, I'm very impressed by this fic. I love it so much :o I've never seen a fic with all them 4 sexually involved but I like it so much :3 I'm french and I think that there's not enough fanfictions of FF15. When I started the game, I thought that they are made to be together and you made it 3 I thank you a lot for this, it's amazing :D (sorry if I made spelling mistakes )
XoXo
YYG
SneakyAnon chapter 15 . 1/17
I never got the chance to review chapter 14 before you submitted this one, but that scene was VERY well done. A lot of the time I find groups a bit too much of a challenge for authors, because I start to lose track of who's doing what, where, how-by god there are just so many penises, send help. But I managed to follow along the whole time in this case, was a great read.

On a final note, I happened to see this 'fic on AnArchive and I'm SO glad you have a lot of attention and support there, especially from fans like Gold. I felt it was severely neglected on . I can't wait to see what you do in the future. I'm only regretful I stumbled upon this 'fic so late, it would have been nice to be a part of the tantalizing wait for each chapter.

Keep on keepin' on, fellow pervert.
hisuiryuu chapter 11 . 1/16
Delicious
hisuiryuu chapter 7 . 1/16
Damn...
Grac3 chapter 15 . 1/15
Those last lines of dialogue were great!
Kigen Dawn chapter 15 . 1/15
What the name for your tumblr and gold's to? I'd like to follow both.

That ending had me laughing my butt off. Now to go picture prompto in a wedding dress and hope gold does art of it
Kigen Dawn chapter 14 . 1/14
Now that was a perfect way to wake up on a lazy Saturday. Now to go take care of the problem you caused
gerrkles chapter 14 . 1/14
D: you arent allowed to stop! We need you! How else are we supposed to get the best FFXV fan fiction that will ever exist?!
Grac3 chapter 14 . 1/14
Is that a Firefly reference in your author's note? Can't wait to see how you wrap this all up.
gerrkles chapter 13 . 1/11
Omfg these keep getting better and hotter! Love the alpha battle ;) please update these more often if you can! I hate cliffies and these are so good i drive myself insane waiting for each one to come out!
AstroNeko3000 chapter 13 . 1/11
hot hot hot! please update soon
Kigen Dawn chapter 13 . 1/11
Well that was certainly eye popping. Seeing these two go at each other would be welcomed anytime.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »