Reviews for Nicknames
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Amazingly good. Some mischosen words and spelling errors, but they don't take away from the awesomeness of this piece. And that last tantalizing image of a glass half full and left behind...perfect.

I love your writings!
Yvonnia chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I really enjoyed reading this, especially the last two words...they made me smile.
elmo-the-cajun-puppet chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
LOVE IT!
kitsuK8 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
ahh that was intense! i loved it! i love all your stories! soo soo detailed and ya really get into the character! wish ya could write more to this!

~*~loves~*~
Sycocat chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Damn, I don't know what happened in Antarctica...that was good though.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
wow.. this was amazing.. i think the last line was probably the most profound i've heard in a long time.. ::grin::
Alisx123 - GambitRemy chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
Scott has a lot of balls demanding such things from Remy. He is a person after all. I think the Antartica story was crazy that Marvel did. It was so obviously hypocritical yet it did show that people even X-Men make mistakes.
~ Lish
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Wow. Are you going to write another chapter for this or just end it there? Could you, would you write more? How will the others react to his past? Please write more?
Rads chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
whoa... deep. I like the insight
Bronny chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
I like this. The decisions of trust. The rather understandable curiousity of the Xmen. After 3 or 4 years, I thnk I'd be curious too. Are you going to write more of this? I really hope that you do.
Fionhen chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Wow. That was really good. Very well written and the emotions were conveyed extremely well. Keep up the good work, I really enjoy your stories.
Konnie-chan chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
I really enjoyed your story. Sorry it took me so long to review, my computer is dead. Please write more! I love Remy's fics.
Dark Elf3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Hey good story! i really like it... you express gambit's character so well :)- i wish you would extend it...or if not just write another post antartica one (with multiple chapters..:))- you seem to be a really good writer! (and anythin' with remy always gets my attention:))

well just lettin yah know i enjoyed it!

hope you keep on writing :)
Vagabond-Brown chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
This is really really good! A nice insight into the interactions and motives of x-men politics! I know you said this was a one off, but a sequel or related fic would be great if you ever feel like it... ;) Great story!
Neurotic Temptress chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
I loved how you ended it, with the glass of lemonade. It was just one short line, and yet it said *so* much. Very powerful. Nicely done!